DWish: Vocational Training Centre for Special Needs in Laketown Kolkata

Does your child with Autism show an aptitude for a particular skill? Are you looking for ways to empower them towards future independence? Look no further than DWish Multidisciplinary Therapy and Vocational Training Centre in Laketown, Kolkata. We offer a comprehensive program designed to equip individuals with special needs with valuable vocational skills, setting them on the path to a fulfilling life.

 We offer a comprehensive program designed to equip individuals with special needs with valuable vocational skills, setting them on the path to a fulfilling life

Vocational Training for Children with Autism in Laketown Kolkata:

At DWish, we understand that every child with Autism is unique. Our vocational training program is tailored to individual needs and strengths. We offer training in a variety of areas, including:

· Computer Skills: Basic computer operation, data entry, and other relevant programs.

· Arts and Crafts: Develop creativity and fine motor skills through pottery, painting, and other creative outlets.

· Communication Skills: Enhance social interaction and workplace communication for a smooth transition into the workforce.

More Than Just Vocational Training:

DWish goes beyond just vocational skills training. We incorporate the following services to provide a holistic approach:

· Best Occupational Therapy Centres for Autism in Laketown Kolkata: Our occupational therapists help develop fine and gross motor skills, sensory processing, and daily living activities.

· Best Speech Therapist for Autism in Laketown Kolkata: Speech therapists work on verbal and nonverbal communication, social skills, and pragmatic language use.

· Best Psychological Assessment and Management for Autism in Kolkata: Our psychologists provide comprehensive assessments to identify individual strengths and challenges, while also offering guidance and support.

Affordability Matters:

We understand the financial strain that can come with caring for a child with special needs. That's why DWish strives to be the Most Affordable School for Special Child in Laketown Kolkata. We offer flexible payment options and work with families to ensure their child receives the support they need.

Empowering Your Child for the Future:

DWish Multidisciplinary Therapy and Vocational Training Centre is dedicated to helping individuals with Autism in Laketown, Kolkata, reach their full potential. Contact us today to learn more about our vocational training program and how we can help your child on their journey to a brighter future.

Mission & Vision:

This organization strives to provide holistic care for children with special needs, offering therapy, speech, and psychology services all in one convenient location. Our mission is to empower them by developing their physical, social, and emotional well-being, while also equipping young adults with vocational training to prepare them for future careers. We envision a world where affordable care ensures no child is left behind, and where young adults with special needs have access to job opportunities. In a supportive environment, we aim to nurture their potential and help them discover their life goals.

Phone: +91 9674045560

Address: 782/C Block A Laketown

Behind Jaya Cinema Hall, Kolkata-700089