And with that, I spend my next hour trying clothes. To think of it, it's really exhausting to dress in and out. But then it isn't just the end. Now I have to stand aside and let him buy me clothes like I'm some whore he picked out and now he's going to pay me by buying me clothes. Hell, no I won't let him pay for them! I don't want or even need some other's money.

I must be so idiot to let him buy me things. I should as well put up a fight against it, or I will be doomed, not to mention deeply wounded for considering as a prostitute!

It's not like you aren't. Think of it, the only relation you have towards this man is sex. Mind-blowing, heightened sex. My mind teases me, but that's the only truth. So am I really just a woman for his pleasure? Surely, he said I'm special to him, but for what reason? For a kind of sex, he's never experienced with other women?

Maybe I should agree with him. I did agree to the contract so why not agreeing to this? It's not like I want him to spank me or even worse strike me with the whip.

When finally it is time for wearing the beautiful gown, the brunette comes to my dressing room and helps me to dress, although the whole time I tried to cover myself, because I am almost naked except for the bra and panties and it totally embarrassing but finally we manage to get along and I wear it.

Stepping out of the dressing room, I stand before the huge mirror to see all my aspects. Oh, my god, this dress talks to you. The elegant and very expensive reddish skirt with the strains of the tonality of brown and black, hangs from my waist almost on the ground, not a princess one, though.

"Aww, that's so beautiful." a woman behind me coos. I turn around and smile at her. She makes her way to me and when she reaches, she straights my brown hair to my shoulder and straight the-one-shoulder stripe.

"There, now you look more beautiful, my dear."

"Thanks."

"I should say you have a lucky boyfriend to have this young lady. I'm jealous." Instantly I like this woman, whoever she is.

"Mrs. Harris, does the dress fit you?" the brunette asks.

"Oh yes dear, here."

"I will send it to your address Mrs. Harris" she passes the dress to one of her assistants and she immediately leaves.

"What is your name, darling?" Mrs. Harris asks me.

"Oh, I'm Laura Brown. It's nice to meet you." we shake hands. After she said she would like to have a coffee with me, I go to the dressing room and step out of the dress. After wearing my own outfit and confirming the underwears chosen for me, I leave the dressing room only to see the woman has left. But then brunette says she's waiting outside of the dressing room.

When I step out, I see her standing with a man talking to him. When I get to them, I'm shocked to find out the man she is talking to is Andrew. Do they know each other? As I am in his view, he reaches me and snakes his hand around my waist, but the woman frowns as if she finds it hard to believe I'm his girl.

"Mom, this is Laura, my girlfriend. Laura, Mother..."

We both look at each other in disbelief. Who would have known the woman would turn out his mom? But then why they don't have the same name?

"Oh, I see, the lucky boyfriend is my son," then he turns to his son while cocking her head to one side, "why you didn't tell me you have a beautiful girlfriend?"

Andrew seems distressed by how his mother takes it. Mrs. Harris, on the other hand, is beyond happiness. She looks like she found out a secret that she needed to know, and now that she knows about her son's relation she seems somehow relieved.