chapter - ii

She opened her apartment door as she opened the lights near the door as Lucifer enters the apartment quickly and sits on the couch she follows him as she sits beside him he starts the conversation "...so what made you...act kind towards me.." she paused as she leaned on the couch "..just felt like it.." he smiled as he got closer to her as he caressed her cheeks "..I am dangerous.." she kept her legs on his laps as she says "..i like to take risks.." he smirked as he knew she was the one...the difference one... He said "..i don't bite?..nor gonna harm you..." She bit her lips as she shared a passionate kiss with him as her grip tightend in his hair as he grabbed her waist and pulled her on his laps as he broke the kiss and murmured "..i am..not a human...you will regret...I want you to live a peaceful life.." she caressed his necks nape as she says "..I am all in to take pain..." He grabbed her waist as he placed her on the couch lying next to her as they both dozed off...on each other...

As the alarm beeped it was 6pm in a stormy evening as she woke up and rubbed her eyes as a big hand comes and pulls her closer to his chest she smiled as she whsipered "..wake up.." he opened his eyes immediately as he wakes up rubbing his eyes she stood up from the couch as she made some coffee as she saw him standing up and sitting on the couch while playing with a show piece as she handed him a coffee he smelled it she paused as she kept her coffee on the table as she turned to him "..take me...to the underworld..." She says as he chokes on the coffee and coughed "..excuse me ...that is dangerous..." She says "..please take me to the hell.." she says pleaded as she looked at him "..i will do anything...just for me...please just for a short time..." She says as he nodded slightly with doubt as he says "..okay fine...but just for..2 days..that's it.." she nodded in agreement as she jumped on the couch happily...