1.4 :: First day

- Moka
School
7:50 AM

I'm surprised. So, there are acutally great popoular girls? In my school, in Japan, the popoular girl are always mean. Or maybe... Shes Just faking everything? Faking of bening nice to me for hurting me later?

For sure, I have mixed feelings about this Wonhee girl.

While I think about this I disconnect a bit from reality and Wonhee noticies this, while, instead, I don't. "Moka-yah, are you okay?" She asks. "Oh, yeah, I am, sorry~" I say, embarassed, and my mind goes finally back to reality.

"How old are you?" She asks me, I reply "I'm 18, i'm gonna turn 19 this year." Wonhee looks at me, surprised, and says "woah, I thought you were my age, and also, i'm turning 16 next month."

Wonhee looks around, then, she looks at me, and says "Hey since you're new, you want to do a tour of the school?" She asks. "Yeah, sure" I say, and then we start walking into the school building.

While we are walking into there, I look around, and all I can say Is that, this school Is so colorful. The walls are light grey, with doodles or drawings, most of them are pastel yellow. It feels like going in an elementary school more than a highschool.

The thing that makes me confused about this Is, that this school Is a highschool but there are also students that could be in collage or university right now. So, I ask Wonhee about this.

"Wonhee, why this school Is a highschool but there are students that could be in collage or university?" She looks at me "Well, this school is like an all-in-one, you can do everything in the same school, did you notice how big Is It?" Wonhee says, I look at her and say "Ooh, I got It, also, probably this school Is bigger than I expected." We both chuckle at this conversation.

I still look around, while we are walking around the hallways. I even see some students drawing literally masterpieces on the walls. This makes me happy, for no reason.

It's 8 AM now, the bell rings and signs that classes are starting now. Wonhee left me near a classroom, and points with her finger to go inside the classroom, then, we ran away, because also her class Is starting.

I enter this classroom, on the door there Is a paper with a message. It says 'new students that joined during school year meeting classroom' I open the door and there are few desks and one teacher's desk. No one Is there except me.

I go and sit on my seat. Few minutes after, a woman, probably in her 30s, enters the room, she has a bag with her, and seats at the teacher's desk seat and puts some books on the desk. She gets up and get closer to me

"Hello, are you Sakai Moka, right?" This woman asks with a sweet tone, I nod. "Perfect, well... Welcome to this school, Moka, i'm your teacher until this school year ends. I'm ms. Kim"

"So..." ms. Kim says "This Is a test, has a Little bit of everything. You have to complete this before 1 PM, before lunch." She said, giving me these papers, like a lot of them... They look like a book, Just for saying of how much long this test Is gonna be.

-- Time skip

I finished all the papers and I gave them to ms. Kim. She took them and put the papers in her bag. Then she looks at me, saying "Oh, Moka, also, you can go home now, school ends at 1 PM. And it's 12:56 AM, You can alredy pack your things and go." I nod and silently I pack all my things, I start going near the door but ms. Kim stops me.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you this, tomorrow, you will have a hour to spend at the library of the school. Your task Is to find a book that catches your eye and take It to class, if you find It before it's 9 AM, you can alredy come, I will wait for you." ms. Kim says, smiling at me. I nod at her and smile. Then the bell rings, and we wave at each other.

While i'm walking in the hallways, hoping to find the right exit for school, I look around trying to find Wonhee. I look so lost.

I finally spot Wonhee, talking, or more likely, arguing with two girls. These two girls, that look really annoying, go away, pissed, from Wonhee, then she sees me and goes near me

"Hey, how was your first day?" Wonhee asks me "kinda boring, I had to do a test" I say. "Ah, yeah, the new students test... From what I know, it's terrible" Wonhee says, and I nod.

"Okay, let's go at home" Wonhee says, starting to walk. "Yeah, let's go" I reply. Then, I remember about the two girls. "Oh I can ask you who were that two girls?"

"Oh, Kyujin and Jiwoo, we were a friend trio" Wonhee says, she seems a bit sad and annoyed now, I lissen to her and then ask "I can know what happned between you and them?"

"Well... As I said, we were friends, we WERE because among all the school, we are the top 3 popoular girls. They started acting mean and I didn't want to act like them. They called me pick me for this. But I don't give a fuck, i'm happier wihouth them now" she says, frustrated. "They're that type of people who use you, and for sure, They were more popoular back then, all thier popoularity was because of me." She adds.

"Nowdays, everyone uses me. They used my popoularity just for themselfes." Wonhee says, and a tear runs in her cheek. "Oh... I... Wonhee I didn't want to ask i'm sorry..." I hug her tight. I feel guilty for making her cry with this conversation.

"N...no don't worry, Moka. Honestly, I feel so lucky to have a friend like you"

──────

A/N: Author Note

Hellooo everyone, thank you for reading this book! It's getting a bit more reads and i'm really happy about this.

Also, about my other book, Ningning in the strange world, It Will be updated less frequiently and this maybe two times a week.

Also sorry for a short chapter, I have a lot of homework and most of the time i'm busy, so I couldn't do so much.

I Hope this Chapter Is good at least!