Him

Jungkook ..
"𝙄 don't think you should go there Jungkook you know how much bastered he is? Now I don't think he is really sorry for what he did with you. He want to make fun of you I am sure. " Jimin hyung hold my hands and tried to confront me.

"Come on Hyung he tried to make fun if me. He maje me small in front if everyone. He don't know who I am? He won the cup but that doesn't mean he can do anything he want. We will go in the party and will go there with most sassy look  find great outfit for us understand and for me the most sexiest outfit . I will show who I am how much popular I am. How all boys die for one night stand with me? I will show him. He is now the biggest enemy of mine. " I said gritting my teeth with the other edge of teeth ridge.

Today we had Basketball match and with a good luch That Kim' team won and he invited us in the party he is going to throw today at night for winning the cup. We were not enemies not friend but after today we are.

------------- ------------------ -----------

At Night ;9 pm ;

Taehyung ..

Today is the great we won against Jeon team which was literally tough. He is a good opponent but today just luch was with us but that doesn't mean we will not let him join us in our happy moment. I call him and his friend to make fun if them but to give great applause. They were so fine today.

Also I have big head crush on him. I always liked him but never got the chance. Today I want to propose him. My all friends knows the crush for him . Yoongi also have a huge crush on Jimin that short friend of Jungkook. I am not sure sure if they will come for feeling awkward.

I was busy in my thoughts when I saw Jungkook entered with Jimin and others. In between them Him is looking like full course meal. Fuck! How can he be dressed in a most slutty dress.

(Kook outfit)

(Kook outfit)

(Kook look)

All eyes are on him and his frien Jimin who are looking like hot fire too but not on my eyes, but in Yoongi's eyes.

He came towards me and handed me a flower bouquet.
"Congratulations Kim, we are happy tht finally you won against us which was impossible till today " His voice are sweet yet so much cold. He might be hurt but he don't like to show it.
"Thank you Jungkook, Please enjoy the party " Jungkook smiled and went to the bar section .

"Bro I don't think I can control myself. See them they are literally drinking like they lost something in their life. Jimin and he is going to dance there and I swear to god I will pick up Jimin and took him to penthouse to fuck jim mercilessly" Yoongi whispered near my ear.
"Do whatever he want. Here I am dealing with my problem." I pointed toward ny bulge in pant which mow so painful and ready to come out making hole through the pant I am wearing.

The song changed and Him and his Friends went to dance floor with my guests. All started dancing like mad person but my eyes are fixed only on Jungkook who' hips are moving sexily with every beats . Fuck !

A boy walked toward him and hold his waist. Jungkook is so much wasted that he don't know that the boy is rubbing his dick with his a$$. This is enough for me because he is mine and I am the only who can fuck him. Only me. I walked to him and pished the boy away from him he moved away because ny glare is enough to make him afraid.

I placed my hand around his waist and pulled him closer and made him  look at me. He looked at me with his those killer doe eyes. So innocent but fierce.
"You are so wasted now Doll. You should leave now "
"Nooo I don't wanna I wanna show you I am capable of everything. How you can win against me. The Jeon Jungkook who never loose. You are the one who make me feel it. You Kim bastered Taehyung . Your handsome face hides your nasty bad character of making people feel failure " He blabbering whatever he have in his heart . I smiled how innocent he looks.

"I am sorry I am sorry to make you feel like this doll but I promise you will never feel like this again. "He looked at me with red teary eyes.
" Why are you saying sorry. You should not feel sorry I am wrong I got ego in my behavior I - I don't k iw what I say or do but I never intend to hurt people just today when you won" I shushed him.
"I know doll I understand. Shh. Now listen to me. I will mot mind whatever you say to me. "
"Why? " He asked and his hand clutched my hand.
"Because Jeon Jungkook I love You love you so much . "
"You should propose me again when I will be fine hehe " And he fainted in my arm. God today was long day.
I picked him up and took him inside the mansion.

----- ------- -------------- ------ ----- --

Next morning when I woke up beside I saw him looking at me with tilted head and a shocked frown in brows. In the name of Christ I got afraid to see him looking at em like this and fell down from bed.

"Oh God Fuck ! " And I heard a little laugh from Jungkook.
"My God Kim so clumsy you are " I looked at him and cannot help but smiled back.
"Good Morning Doll . " I saw a hue of red flashed in his ear and cheek across the nose.
"M- morning, last night I got wasted I - I am sorry. "
"It's okay" I got up and sat down beside him. So close that I can feel his heartbeat rising.
Badum ~ Badum ~

"Doll I always wanted to say you that I always liked you and I want you as my love of the life. I am not good with love wirda but only want to say the first when I saw I fell for you. And want to ask Will you be my Boyfriend? " I hold his hand.

He looked at me with his doe innocent eyes..
God they are the death of mine.

"Y-yes! I will be "
"Really ih God thank you I was so tensed when you literally cried I thought you were so angry with me. I am realxed now " He smiled and hugged me crossings his hands around ny neck and I pulled him closer holding his waist.
"Wait "
He pulled away.
"Where is Jimin? " I laughed out.
"With Yoongi and already lost His Virginity " He laughed out and we looked deeply in each other's eyes.
I don't know when our distance loosened and we became so closer that our lips touched. I hold him my head pukked him closer and my tongue ducked into his mouth like a man strving in hunger . I crave for him and I know he is too. He is my destiny and my place to rest.

It is heaven he is heaven to me..... He was agoistic but he was always soft heartes baby. And I am happy that he finally mine.

The End ~