😭The regret😭

A/n pov:

As the saw her on the death bed lying without a movement they broke down in tears. They never imagined that their ignorance and rejection can cost someone's life and not someone but their own sister/love/daughter.

Jk pov:

After we saw her not breathing anymore, everyone broke down but why are they crying didn't they gave her pain from birth and hated her for no reason but suddenly something inside of me whispers that "damn JEON, whom are you kidding. Didn't you too played with her for a stupid dare. They are still better then you because they only gave her pain but you. You first pretend to mend her heart and then break it into much more smaller pieces. She loved you JEON can't you see that in her efforts, in her care even after enduring all these pain she still smiled when with you but you snatched that smile JEON you ruined her already messed up life, you are also a criminal as much as they are." I cried and cried but I got to know one thing today that made my regret reach its peak.that was

She may have lost someone who never loved her but I lost someone who truly loved me

BTS pov:

We were still in shock that our y/n was no more. there was noone to annoy us calling oppa even after we abused her for that. There would be noone to cook for us as we never liked maids food and mom was busy so y/n used to cook for us even though we cursed her food but still noone can deny that she was an excellent cook.
Noone to ask us if we did our projects and if we didn't she used to complete them for us even if we used to tear hers apart so she could receive punishment. She never told us anything, she never did anything against us, she just endured everything....

BTS: WHY? WHY Y/N? WHY? YOU SHOULD HAVE SLAPPED US ON OUR CHEEK AND SHOUTED AT US PUBLICLY FOR TREATING YOU LIKE THAT. YOU SHOULD HAVE YELLED BEFORE THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE KIM Y/N. YOUR OUR SISTER BUT NO we told you not to reveal it and you kept it a secret.

Mrs Kim: how come I never knew that my daughter is going through all this shit and the worst part that the reason is her mother itself. How can I forget that I always wanted a daughter first but after having three sons I forgot about my wish and when she was born I ...I treated her like trash....baby pls forgive your bitchy mom....wait...do I have the right to call my self her mom..no never .....I am sorry baby I love u...but it's too late

Mr Kim: I am In grave shock...she was our daughter but we never treated her like one why.....just because we never planned her....how we forgot that she was also having our dna..our blood running in her veins...our baby....she was also born the same way lena(Mrs Kim) gave birth to our sons but why we didn't treated her the same way we treated them...I am regretting not fighting for my princess...I regret not taking her side...I regret not loving her enought...am sorry darling please forgive your dad who was nothing but a jerk with u...

A/n pov;

Their thoughts were broken by doctors voice they all looked at the doctor who was standing with his head low....

Joon: doctor what happened??

Doc: mr kim theirs something else you all need to know about miss y/n.

Jin: what doc what about our princess.

Doc: she- she was being abused and tortured like hell.

Mrs Kim: WHAT!!!!!

Doc: yes mam actually her body had some new and old scars completely telling her painful story. Burns, cuts, breathing, bruises, and many other marks have been found on her body that are not the result of her accident but someone has intentionally gave those marks to her. She was heated with different objects like pan, slipper, belt, glass vase, etc...she was in very bad condition as most of her wounds were never treated and also there were some self harm marks on her wrists too..