Chapter Ø: Prologue

Sitting at the table was a family, the night was cold and damp the crickets had chirped and the wind had blew; the leaves tussled along the asphalt grounds of Still Water, Colorado the family inside had been consistent of a mother, a father, a daughter, and a son.....they all had sat around the dinner table celebrating the son's birthday at the time and yet it was the more wholesome moment of this family's lives, The Stone family had cheered on for their son who had turned 7 years old, they all had sat there as the boy had blew out the candles of his birthday cake and the rain had been pouring down the drops had been hitting the glass windows of the house making rhythmic tapping sounds, the sound of it had almost felt soothing the very least it was a welcomed sound for the white noise, everything had seemed to be fine as it had been planned out for this moment of time.

Minutes after the birthday party the two children had gone off to bed the daughter going off to sleep or at the very least having her parents think so while she stayed up all night texting her boyfriend on her cellphone her parents had been downstairs  cleaning up the birthday party mess.

The mom had walked into the living room and had turned off the television which had featured the headline of an ominous unknown killer that had been remained still at large by the Stillwater, Colorado Police Department.

The news had been going on that there had been a murderous killer still at large and remained uncaptured by the police and the killer calls himself The Ghost Killer, whoever this Ghost Killer was he has been deemed as a lethal threat as he had been breaking into people's homes while they had slept and killed them, the mom had turned the TV off before the further details could be explained by the news broadcaster anchorman; she went to the table and grabbed the remaining left over chocolate creme birthday cake and had placed the individual pieces she had cut up with a large kitchen knife and stored them in a tubawear and had stuck it in the fridge.

The mom had kissed her husband on the lips and had headed off to her bed and eventually of course had gone to the bedrooms and eventually got prepared for the nights worth of slumber.

The dad had been fixing a flickering lightbulb that had been on the nerve for the past week and eventually of course for sure had finished it up and eventually had went off to bed after he had replaced the old flickering bulb with a new one and had placed it in the trash can, they had both gotten prepared and done up for bed tonight and had called it all a night; the parents had gone to the bedrooms which in their one level floor flat house has no real reason as to worry about using stairs because a two story level house was just too fucking expensive nowadays in the 2000's and therefore what would have all of the cost had been for anyways if it wasn't that, the mom had read her son Caleb a bedtime story and he had began to fall asleep and once he had done so the mom had kissed her son gracefully on the forehead like a loving mother would and had whispered a "I love you" to him while he had turned over on his side and had slept.

His mother had shut the door to his bedroom but only enough to leave in a slight sliver of light to enter in through the door itself wedging between the door and the door frame.

The mom had walked through the hallway of the one level house her bare feet touching wood floors as she walked with silent steps, she made it her way to the room and silently snuck in while her husband had slept and had climbed under the covers and kissed her husband on the cheek and then had laid back down on her side of the bed and had closed her eyes shut for the long coming night that would be slowly and gracefully slipped away from her in the nessacary needs of the world of sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

A clash of thunder had lit the night sky as a figure had slowly lumbered through the soaking wet streets of the it and had breathed a wraspy rythmic off paced sound of breathes the figure had walked through and had observed the enviroment of the place he was in while at this moment in this rainy thunderous night he looked and watched as he had turned his head and looked at both sides of the blocks and had quite frequently had seen nothing but rows of suburban houses with all sizes, shapes, and lengths; the figure had looked around and as he had breathed his breathes he had of course for sure had slightly chuckled to himself about all the murders this figure had done in a silent insane manner not wanting to wake anyone for that matter for sure.