❌THE END⭕️

Well! That was better than I thought!

Now time for the part where I pour out everything my brain remembers

PLOT:
So basically the storybeas 20 ish year in the future. All your favs are grown up and even eri was in her 20s!

Basically, when Kendell arrived in Japan, he was just gonna roam around until the entrance exam in which three OCs that belong to my friends would administer the tests to see who makes it in or not!

I also remember that there was a new group of antagonists and basically this story was gonna focus on the four regional schools in Japan (U.A. , Shuketsu, etc) but one of the schools was actually run by an evil principal and her nine faculty members , ( she had a quirk where anyone who ingested her blood would be loyal to her) and I know it may sound lame, but it was actually pretty cool.

Another thing the story would focus on is how Kendell was raised differently and how his belief in the quirk doomsday theory was coming to truth within his own generation ! (There's a kid in class B who is having an insane gravitational pool, but the problem was that as he gets older, his pool will exceeded anything that can handle)

It was also gonna focus on the government basically general studies in UA high school was replaced with a military class  so the gov as well as the H.O.A. Would be keeping tabs on ken.

There's probably so much more forgetting, but Ik it's awesome!

KEN BACK STORY

So it was already hinted that that he had 12 siblings and basically the plot around this was that each sibling represented one of the zodiac signs and that we were all adopted by an unknown billionaire named "the boss"

Basically, the backstory behind the boss was that during the early quirk era he was going to commit suicide because his rich parents had died and left him all of their money, but he ended up getting robbed by the quirk hoodlums

It was right when he jumped off a building that was really small by the way that AFO gave him a life, extending quirk in addition to his memory altering quirk that he already had . (Would allow the boss to live as as long as he had something to fight for)

And him and AFL would work together for many years eventually until they come across a young doctor  garaki who at the time was just a college student who had made a thesis for what would now be known as the quirk doomsday theorem ( garaki is the bad guy scientist from season 5)

And basically the boss had gathered AFO and this college student one day and proposed his idea to create the next generation of human that would skip straight to this doomsday curve and have insane power and potential  , the plan was that these advanced humans would be too strong for the humans of the modern day and so they would be able to profit off them by selling them to the government and crap

AFO loved the idea But he told the boss that they needed to be more information and money for this project to even try to work and decided to become the bosses rival to see if he could create the first nomu !

Decades and does end up making the first move while the boss cut ties with AFO  during the Nana Shimura era (after she died)

The boss moved to America bought land built a skyscraper with 13 floors, and by the time that the first two nomu were set to be born. He realized that he was very lonely growing up and he had always had a fantasy of having 11 more siblings.

He ran around the world and found additional kids all at various dates so that that would be different zodiac signs and he adopted them .

12 KIDS

Now just an fyi all the data and information I had on everything for this book have been thrown away and gone for a few months so I'm really just pulling for memory but