🐙 unwanted attraction 🐙

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: unwanted attraction𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: obsessed!azul ashengrotto x careless!m!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: scratch marks, blood𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: i sent the yan azul x m!reader who doesn't care about him request, and...

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: unwanted attraction
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: obsessed!azul ashengrotto x careless!m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: scratch marks, blood
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: i sent the yan azul x m!reader who doesn't care about him request, and i meant like reader just ignores him and his obsession, and azul just being pathetic about it

"Ugh...you're still trying? Can't you give it up already?" floyd deadpanned while leaning on the couch of the vip room. he and his brother had to watch azul being ignored several times. they don't get why you're ignoring him and care less about his obsessive behavior. you talked to others just fine, but whenever azul comes to the picture, you straight up ignore him.

"Why is he ignoring me...? Did I creep him out? Did I accidentally do something that caused him to hate me? Does he actually hate me?" azul asked, ruffling his hair with frustration.

"Now that I think about it, he doesn't show that much remorse towards you. During and after the overblot incident." jade pointed out. the silver gray haired male stops ruffling his hair, "What...? Did he not show a single care about my condition?"

"I gotta admit, he's a little jerk. He acted as if you're invisible. Why is he even ignoring you?" floyd turned to his side to face the housewaren. azul then scratched his neck, "I see...So he doesn't care about me. Why is that? Why is he ignoring me? Did...I do something wrong?"

the tweels noticed that male was digging his nails into his neck, leaving scratch marks. the poor azul was so worked up by your carelessness that he felt more and more pathetic, desperate to have your attention.

"I'm trying, I'm trying...Why doesn't he love me? Why? Just why?" azul gritted his teeth, rapidly scratching his neck, drawing blood. jade swiftly grabbed his wrists, "Azul, that's enough..."

"Look what he did to you. He made you look...pathetic..." floyd pointed out as jade grabbed the first aid kit.

"Do I really like that? I see...It just...I have been so obsessed with him for...I cannot remember. I never realized that I look so distressed." azul explained as he was about to scratch his neck again, but his wrists were grabbed by floyd.

"Quit it. You'll make it worse." floyd scolded.

"That's enough. Perhaps you could move on and get some rest. He's not worth it." jade said as he grabbed roller bandage from the aid kit. floyd agreed, "Yeah. He's worthless. Don't waste your breath on him."

"...I...I understand. I should get some rest." azul sighed. he don't understand why he was wasting his time to get your attention. he don't need you. he already has the leech tweels by his side. maybe, just maybe he'll make YOU more pathetic than him.