The Basement Chapter 1

Anya

My phone alarm rang, and I immediately unplugged my phone and turned off my alarm. 7:30?! I only have 30 minutes till school starts, and I take 15 minutes to get ready!

  Well, technically only 10 since it takes 5 minutes to get to my school.

  I jump out of bed, taking my hair down and brushing through it. It's honestly a rats nest, and it sure as hell sounds like it when I brush it.

  I run over to my vanity, taking off my clothes as I do so. I pick up my uniform and put it on, not bothering to tuck it in. It's button-up, so I tie it in a small knot, only buttoning two buttons and leaving the top one unbuttoned.

  I curl my lashes, put mascara on, chapstick and then lipgloss. I get up hurriedly, running and getting to my sneakers. I push them on my feet, tying them faster than the flash.

  I put my hair in a tight perfect ponytail, making sure it'll go nowhere. I run downstairs, skipping two stairs at a time, and opening the fridge.

  "Xaden!! We have to go!!" Xaden... My annoying older brother who just loves to scare off all of my ex-boyfriends.

When I stop moving and hear nothing, and look at the stairs.

  "Xaden?" I call out, and suddenly, a loud thumping noise comes from the basement. Swallowing loudly, I slowly make my way to the stairs.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

  Nothing. Complete and utter silence. I walk down the stairs. For some reason, I'm feeling bold. When I get to the basement's door, I grab hold of the doorknob

I twist it. Creak

  Being 'bold', I swing the door open and a herd of wolves almost tramples me over. I step back, a yelp escaping my throat.

  I lock eyes with the biggest wolf, and something about their icy blue eyes and black fur makes me calm... Almost like I can trust it... Something in me happens, but it felt so good... It's unexplainable.

  What the hell?! Who is this? Why am I feeling this? And why are they so big....

_____________________________________

Hey guys, I'm sorry if this isn't that good! I'm still trying to learn how to write good enough. I promise, the whole story is gonna go over some major editing once the whole story's done with!! The chapters will also get longer the more you read it!!!
-T. M. K