CHAPTER 1- FORGED IN DARKNESS.

DISCLAIMER-
THE GIVEN PICTURES, IMAGES AND PHOTOS FROM THE STORY DONT BELONG TO ME.
AND THE BELOW GIVEN CONTENT IS ALL FICTIONAL AND NOTHING IS TRUE IT IS ALL A PART OF THE STORY LINE AND THE AUTHOR'S ASPECT OF STORY.

CHAPTER-1
Introduction

*CHAROLETTE POV*

"Regret, grudge, lies, betrayal, death."
"Would it be pathetic to die"
Sitting in my bathroom these are the thoughts i get, holding a sharp blade in my hand..
Suddenly i hear a knock on the door
"Charlotte.. char... R u in there..??"
I opened the door as she was worried where again i would hurt myself...
"Aria, I'm fine, don't worry.."

Aria my best friend since 3rd grade we have been close even though we lost touch so many times but she has been there for me.
Whereas I'm charlotte...

"Did you arrange your things for tomorrow?" I asked.
"What things? What is tomorrow? Is something important?" Aria looked confused.
Of course she doesn't remember.!
"Tomorrow we're going to start our 1st day at the academy!"I said
"Wait i totally forgot about that..!" She exclaimed
I widened my eyes
"How in the hell would you forget about it"
"Wait did you pack everything? Did you keep your id?" She asked
I nod silently.
She signs and asks
"Do you know where my goddamn id and my mark sheet is?"
I nod my head indicating as a NO
She shouts in frustration and leaves to find her id and mark sheet.
I already felt tired so i said good night to aria and had my beauty sleep..
*3AM*
"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" I screamed.!!! And
Breathing heavily.
Aria woke up with a heavy thud and ran towards me.
"Hey are you ok? No one's here.!!"
Trying to convence me to breathe normally again.
*AUTHOR'S POV*
Charolette started crying aria slept beside her convincing to sleep and to stop crying.
All night Aira slept beside her to check whether charolette doesn't have another nightmare which has occurred from her past traumas..

What was she so afraid of? what was the past that is haunting her? will she be able to survive it? will she be able to confront her own past? will she be saved from her own miserability? will she be able to handle her past! her own monsters? can he save her? 

                                                                                 WILL HE SAVE HER?    

                                                                                                                                   to be continued...