Author's Rant

The story will be starting from the Kairan wedding track after the goenka's and birla's had already came to Kasauli. I still don't understand who was Manjari to decide that Abhimanyu will head the girl's side, when the said girl is the only sister of Abhinav Sharma. And I don't know how a girl like Muskan who was so fiery and extrovert before her marriage became so shy and silent until Abhinav's death track.

Not gonna lie as much as I try not to take this things to heart.. there are something's that really are too hard to watch as a viewer and this was one of those things.

The ex-sasu maa of the female lead deciding who will do what in her ex-daughter in law's, present sister-in-law's marriage while also disrespecting the bride's elder brother and poking her nose everywhere. If it was real life... I don't know if Manjiri would really have gotten even an ounce of the respect she gets for being Abhimanyu's mother after doing all this shit.

In this story I will be re-doing the following tracks of the show in my own way. Let the death track be a mystery.

Abhimanyu will be a blackish grey character and won't be white washed. The man who decides to divorce his wife twice, once being when she just had a miscarriage and also lost a friend and brother in the form of Neil... A character which could see what wrong happened with his mother and bhabi but couldn't see what he did wrong and why he shouldn't also be allowed to be there with his son, like parth. He still doesn't understand that how his mother knowing that if Neil's real identity was revealed he would have gotten the love he deserved from his father decided deliberately to not reveal it. This same guy who always told Aarohi to fvck off for blaming Akshara for their Sirat Maa's death was the same person who accused her of the same when she needed him the most.

I am not saying Harshvardhan was a great character or anything. But it's the truth and if anything by the story provided by dkp as the past of how Harsh and Manjiri's wedding happened... He was literally forced to stay into a marriage despite telling Manjiri the truth numerous times. In my eyes Manjiri destroyed her life by herself which effected Harshvardhan and thus effected Avni, Neil and Abhimanyu.

Honestly, Manjiri is the blackest character I have ever seen and she will be kept as such along with Swarna. The other characters will be grey. Even Abhinav. Because they are humans.

Abhinav is also a human and he is also supposed to make mistakes and be angry, not just be vulnerable and a support system for Akshara who can't even go against her own baby son and gets forced to marry her mentally abusive ex. Ofcourse as a human he can be vulnerable too but I really wanted to see him taking a stand for himself in the court and infront of Manjiri and the Birla's. I know he did take a stand but most of the time's it was for Akshara but I want him to be a bit selfish and do it for himself.

The parth who has no way of earning for himself other than feeding off his parents specifically his Father's generational buisness & hardwork and Mother's hardwork and beats his wife has the audacity to look down upon others. He doesn't have a right to even judge Abhimanyu and he goes judging Abhinav.

The Mahima who couldn't teach her son to respect his wife but couldn't stand her own husband going against her without feeling disrespected has the audacity to question Akshara's taste in man for she chose Abhinav after Abhimanyu.
And yet this Mahima was the only one who saw through Manjiri's hypocrisy out of all the Birla's.

And I hate how they showed Aarohi to be so weak. She was a damn vamp in the beginning and literally showed fiery attitude like Naira and Sirat more than Akshara and yet they showed Aarohi like that.

Kairav, the one that stood by Naira and Sirat even when Kartik was against them and understood what both of his mothers went through while Kartik kept changing his colours like a damn chameleon inflicted the same hurt and trauma upon Muskan. I can understand he was too young during Naira's era and it wasn't long before she died, but what about Sirat? He literally saw how the Goenkas used Sirat as their punching bag and blamed her for everything even for the accidental revealation of Naira to her own daughter and having the same face as Naira. Yet Kairav stood by the Goenkas instead of helping his sisters. The ones he promised both Naira, his mother and Sirat, his best friend to look after. Shit goes way too much against his character. He literally grew up with the strong morals of Naira and Sirat way more than Kartik's and the Goenkas and yet he turned into a generic Goenka as soon as Sirat died.

I have another question, why was Akshara not told about Naira by anyone in the whole family? I mean she was around 9 and at that point of time Aarohi and Akshara were close. I can understand why Sirat wouldn't do so, she was afterall her step mother and Kairav was still a teenager but Kartik? And why was Sirat the only one remembering Naira and talking about her(like whatever she heard) with Akshara but nobody else? And they claim to have loved Naira. Why does no one remember Sirat after her death? She literally was the dream step mother. She idolised Naira for the type of person she was. That was honestly the best part of that generation. One queen worshipping another one👑

Goenkas are like that one rotten fruit, kuch samay ke liye rakh do bakio ke saath, apne aas paas ke sare ache falon ko bhi nasht kar deta hai😢

Oh damn... that was... long... 💀 I speak way too much, lol. Thank you for listening to my rant on a damn fictional show, lmao. I am going crazy over some fictional shit💀

Honestly tho, they hurt my morals way too much for me to not give a damn about them.

Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys my depiction of Akshnav.

And yes the tags will contain Abhimanyu and Abhira because this two are characters that I will have in my story and nobody has any right to ask me to remove them or report me for it just because I showed Abhimanyu as a blackish grey character and Abhira as Abhinav and Akshara's daughter. Remember, Abhinav x Akshara also is Abhira.

And I have gotten way too damn used to billa boy being Abhir and hearing him say it's named after Abhinav and Akshara to let it go :)

Thank you❤️💜💕