Party Tonight?

"y/n, how do you not have any dresses. The party's tonight!" Clarissa yelled at the top of her lungs.

"I don't like dresses, they're so girly. I'm fine sitting at home and reading a good book in my tiny bed. I like my converse beaten up, and my clothes comfy." y/n says. She'd always despised Clarissa's weekly parties. She felt as if she didn't belong with the others, her tiny body easily lost among the large crowds. She felt different, but she couldn't tell Clarissa. Clarissa was perfect, with beautiful blonde hair, long fake lashes, full face of makeup, and the hottest boy in school as her boyfriend, Ken. 

"Ugh, you're no fun y/n. Don't you wanna get drunk tonight? Ken's bringing the keg, and maybe you'll find a hot guy there.", said Clarissa, as she flipped her curled hair with a bedazzled hand. Her diamond bracelet were blinding to y/n. How could anyone wear so much jewelry?

"I got a really good book. It's called Pride and Prejudice, I think I'm gonna read this tonight." said y/n, scrunching her perfectly plucked eyebrows. She laid her hazel eyes on the book placed neatly on her nightstand.

Clarissa rolled her eyes, they were a dark brown abyss that was unsettling to y/n. On the first day of freshman year, y/n walked into school with a modest white cardigan and her favorite Sport Check leggings. A sight that appalled Clarissa. She had rushed over to y/n, urging her to change to a new outfit, consisting a sparkling, pink, tight dress that fit her perfectly shaped hour glass body. Clarissa wore her hair down in beach waves that bounced as she strutted through the halls. The boys would be stunned by her as she passed them. 

"Well I'm leaving now, have fun with your book I guess..." Clarissa yells as her heels click against the wooden stairs of y/n's mansion.