day 83🧿♥️~couldnt ask for more♥️

Today's GT match was nothing short of historic. GT batted first, and to everyone's surprise, Shubman and Sai Sudarshan emerged as the new opening pair. Their partnership rewrote history, becoming the first-ever opening pair to surpass the 200-run mark. It was an incredible display of teamwork and skill, with both players contributing equally and achieving centuries. This match truly showcased the essence of GT – resilience and determination even in the face of adversity.

Now, let's talk about Shubman. Despite his exceptional talent, he had been struggling to find his form in previous matches, with scores nowhere near his capabilities. However, today was a different story. Shubman not only delivered a stellar performance but also etched his name in the record books. His 189-run innings was a testament to his skill and determination as a captain and a player. At just 24 years old, he now boasts four centuries, a remarkable feat by any standard.

This innings by Shubman holds a special place in my heart. It's a reminder of his immense talent and potential, and it fills me with pride as a fan to see him excel on the field. Regardless of the outcome of today's match against CSK, I am overjoyed to witness such an extraordinary display of cricket from our GT men, especially Shubman. Today is truly a good day, and I couldn't be happier.

 Today is truly a good day, and I couldn't be happier