day 78~there are tons of reasons to get inspire from shub

~78

Today, Shub's interview was released, shedding light on his mindset before the T20 squad selection. He openly admitted to feeling disconnected and upset with the setbacks, especially as the captain of the team. It's evident that he felt the pressure of the upcoming squad selection, which is the ultimate goal for any player representing India. Hearing his thoughts, I couldn't help but admire his honesty and vulnerability. Despite the challenges, Shubman didn't shy away from expressing his concerns. It's been apparent in his recent performances that he's been under pressure, and now knowing the reason behind it only adds to my admiration for him.

At just 24, Shubman has shown immense maturity and resilience. He didn't hesitate to acknowledge his struggles and tried his best to shift his focus solely on the IPL, given his responsibility as captain. However, despite his efforts, he fell short somehow. Yet, he handled the situation with the maturity of an experienced player. These tough times are valuable lessons, shaping him into a stronger individual.

What impresses me the most is Shubman's willingness to speak his truth. He never sugarcoats or covers up his struggles. Instead, he faces them head-on, which is a quality I deeply admire. His honesty and authenticity inspire me and reaffirm my belief in his capabilities. Even in the face of adversity, Shubman remains true to himself, and that's something I truly admire and aspire to emulate.

On another note, today, Sara posted a stunning Mother's Day post, brightening up an otherwise dull day. Shubman continues to inspire me in more ways than one, and his commitment to authenticity is just one of the many reasons I look up to him.
             .
  This are the exact words shubman said

Bhabhi's pic from the post she shared today