Bonus Chapter 9

JENNIE POV

I have nothing to do.
My kids are all at school.
Grey and Parker are in college.
Gab and Jamila are in High school and my Ella is in middle school.

Jisoo was in the office. She left 2 hours ago. She never forced me to work. After I gave birth to Ella I stopped working. I want to spend more time with my children.

Jisoo even wants to stop working but one glare from me she grudgingly went back to work the next day. Our company will not run by itself. We have thousands of workers who depends on us.

I told Jisoo she can retire once she passes the company to Grey but to Jisoo's irritation our eldest was deliberately taking her sweet time finishing her Masters and PhD.
Grey's really a copycat of her mother

Is this considered empty nesting? If this is the preview I already hate it. I'll force Jisoo to buy the next lot beside our estate so that our children can build their own houses within the estate. I can't stand them living away from me.

Am I a clingy mother? Yes definitely but I'll be the best mother in law in the whole world.

Now I am hungry.
A while ago I was just bored but now I am hungry too. In the queue my stomach rumbled. I patted my stomach and said "You just ate breakfast 2 hours ago dude."

After I said that a tray of Chocolate fudge cookies and Iced tea was placed in front of me. I looked up and smiled at the MIB who served my morning snack.

"Thank you!"

The MIB nodded.

"Hey can you ready the car? I want to stroll around the mall."

"No problem Mrs. Kim."

I thank him again and starts to eat my snack. Once I finish my snack I change my clothes to one of my Spongebob shirt
and black pants. I wear my favorite Spongebob slides that were given by my
kids.

I put some money on my pockets and inside my bra. I can already hear the holy sermon that Jisoo will start once she found out that I use my bra again as a keeping place.

I also brought my ID and credit card for emergencies. I went out of the house and the MIBs immediately became alert.

Pshh these people need to just like Gabriela said chill out. That kid has a
different set of vocabulary.

Once we start our journey to the mall I start taking the ears off the MIB as usual.

"You know guys you should Chill out. You shouldn't always be stoic. You know what you need?" All 4 of them looked at me.

"A BJ." I finalized.

The car swerved almost at the tree line and all four MIB coughed violently. The 2 sitting behind me hilariously pat each others back while coughing.

I opened the fridge on my side and passed 4 chocolate milk boxes. The radio in the car starts to come to life.

"What happened? The Queen's alright? Roger."

The MIB at front finished the chocolate milk box in one gulp and replied "Yes. Queen's fine. Just being her enthusiastic self. over."

The MIB upfront looked back at me and said "Mrs. Kim I don't know if you recognize me but I am one of your guards who accompanied you on your vacation in Italy."

I narrow my eyes at him but I can't really recognize them individually because they all wear the same uniform and shades!
"Really? Wow!"

"Yes so can we not please repeat the same conversation? Frankly I am still traumatized. If Boss learned what happened that day instead of giving us a raise she might kill us."