Chapter 5 version 3.0

JISOO POV

It is almost 6pm where is my princess?
I pace the foyer once more. I look at my side and Jisoo JR is also pacing beside me. Parker was sitting at the stairs munching on a large Mcdonalds fries.

He is a Cardiologist but he is the most fanatic of fast food. Jamila and Gabriela was continuously sliding on the banister of our grand staircase. It is 20 feet high off the ground for God sakes!
If they fell those 2 will just shrug it off as if nothing happened and continues to slide again.

I hear a rumble of car, outside I look at my kids and exclaim. "They are here Act Normal!"

All five of us scrambled back to the living room. We leave Albert to welcome our guests.

I sat down on one of the couches, Grey sat down beside me and pretended she was reading some papers and I peek out of curiosity It is our electricity and internet bills. Did I pay that already? I can't remember.

Gabriela stands in front of our one of the massive floor to ceiling windows staring into space. She fools no one. She can't even stand in one area without fidgeting
Parker as usual is still eating but this time it is a Big Mac. The large fries is it already finished?

Jamila suddenly vacuum the floor. When did she even get the vacuum?

The front door opened and I suddenly grabbed the nearest magazine. I opened it and the arrogant Mug of Liam welcomed me.

What the fuck?! I look at the cover and I sigh in disappointment. Of all the magazines that I can get. I grabbed Liam's Forbes Magazine edition.

He sent us 10 copies before it was released and even told us that he will
send us more if we want. So I told him I'll shove his magazine far up his ass that even the doctor will have a hard time removing it if he sends us another copies.

For fuck sake my dear Jennie even framed one copy. She even tried to
convince me to place it in our room. No way! I told her to place it elsewhere so my Jennie placed it on the kitchen wall.

Imagine Giacomo's face when he saw the ugly face of Liam in his kitchen. I swear every time I enter the kitchen, Liam's picture always has a stain. I hope Giacomo loses his patience and just burns that thing.

"I am home!" I heard Ella shouted.

Jennie came out from the kitchen. Her long dress was dragging on the floor. Liam followed her out and ate honey glazed donuts that is supposed to serve as a midnight snack.

I glanced at my running wife and realized that Shit She is barefoot again. The floor is cold and she will get sick! I scan my eyes to see where she leaves her fluffy pink slippers. I saw it under the dining table. I hurriedly stand up and run towards the dining room and grab Jennie's slipper.

I saw her smiling in front of a tall girl with black eye glasses. She saw me approaching and she looks like she's gonna pees her pants.
Good.

"Love you forget to wear your slippers." Jennie looks at me and smiles sheepishly.

"Sorry Jisoo. I just got excited that we have a guest."

Jennie instinctively lift her foot one by one and I place her slippers gently
on her both feet. I stand up and face the girl that my princess is currently taking an interest.

I am a few inches taller than her. She has those bright green eyes.

Ella is a sucker for beautiful eyes. Tsk. She has a crush with that Chris Pine guy. It is my fault. I showed her princess diaries.

I did not pay attention to their conversation. I am just staring down this
Girl into submission. It seems to be working.

"Mama this is Yeji. Yeji this is my mama." Ella introduced me sweetly.