Aarohi the spirit

Back to present

Neil's eyes became moist listening to her traumatic past . Only one thought came to his mind how a 9 year old Aarohi might have gone through this big tragedy but when he peeked to his embrace he saw aarohi's emotionless face which was so rare for him . she never opened up in front of anyone or showed her vulnerable side to anyone. She always masks emotions by acting all dramatic to show people that she is fine and happy , which is a complete lie. Ever since her parents left her life became miserable .

Neil : (shaking her ) Aarohi (she looked in his eyes ) you know I love you , hai na ( to which she nodded her head) you can take your emotions out I assure you, you will not be judged for that. I mean you can cry. I mean...... I mean... You know yo...

Aarohi: ( cupping his face ) Neil I am fine waise bhi bahut Roi Hoon Zindagi Mein Ab aur nahi aur life to jinni hi hai , choice to Hamari hoti hai ki Ham Hass ke Jiye ya Roke .(with a small smile)

( well I have cried a lot in my life now not more and we will have to live the life, it's our choice whether to live with a smile or while crying . )

Neil : I know ( kissing her knuckles ) but that doesn't mean you have to suppress your emotions ( Cupping her face) you can take it out I am always there for you .

Aarohi : ( sighing ) there is nothing which is suppressed inside me I don't have anything to went out and please let's not talk about it ( glancing at her watch) chamkadar Hum late Ho jaenge bas half Hour bacha hai party start hone mein. Get up you lazy head ( trying to lighten the situation)

( bat we will be late only half an hour is left. )

Neil : (understanding her intention) chalo

( Let's go )

And left to sameer's birthday party .

At party

As they entered the venue a girl came running to Aarohi and tightly hugged her

girl : you b**** ( detaching herself from aarohi) Tujhe Meri Yaad hi nahi aati Jab Dekho is Ullu ke sath ghumti rahti hai bas Vahi Tera best friend hai apni is bestie ko toh Bhul hi Gai . Dost Dost Na Raha , Pyar Pyar Na Raha ( dramatically)

( you don't miss me you are always roaming with this owl only he is your best friend you forgot this friend of yours. My friend is no longer my friend, my love is no longer my love. )

Aarohi : ( rolling her eyes) bas ker Dramebaaz subah hi Mili Thi Tu Mujhe . Act to aise kar rahi hai Jaise Barso bad Mil Rahe Hain.

( Drama Queen we met in the morning only. You are acting as if we are meeting after decades )

Girl: haaye Main Toh Lut Gayi , Barbad Ho Gayi ( faking tears) Tu Ab Mujhse Pyar nahin karti tu ab paraayaa Dhan ho gai hai ( hitting her forehead dramatically )

(ohh I am robbed, destroyed. You no more love me now you have become someone else's treasure )

Neil : ( in his mind ) dramebaaz kahin ki. Iske Irade Mujhe Sahi Nahin lagte Kahin ye h lesbian Toh Nahin ( widening his eyes)

( she is such a drama queen. I don't feel her intentions are good is she a lesbian . )

Girl : Oye Ullu kya vahan Khada Khada Aankhen Badi kar raha hai.

( Ohh owl why are you standing there widening your eyes )

Aarohi : Jaanvi yaar vo Ullu Nahin Hai ( hearing it neil smiled but after listening to her whole sentence it soon turned to an annoyed look) chamkadar hai .