Only bought this dress so you could take it off

Tumblr: revkooks

Dating somebody you considered to be out of your league wasn't as easy as you thought it'd be, and although he was always there to reassure you, you still allowed those thoughts to consume you every so often.

You were more than grateful to have Jungkook, he knows how to comfort you and make you feel like the prettiest girl in the world, so why do you constantly let your insecurities get to you? Like now, you were currently trying on a new dress you'd bought after spending the day shopping for yourself. Your boyfriend's been at work all day and you wanted to surprise him, yet it seems you're having trouble doing so.

You let out a frustrated sigh, checking yourself out in the mirror with a visible frown on your face. You were far from ugly, in fact, you always receive compliments from strangers solely based on your appearance or how much of a perfect couple you and Jungkook make. They still had a hard time convincing you that he wasn't out of your league though, he's genuinely the hottest man you've ever laid your eyes on and you still can't fathom the fact that you actually bagged him.

Your cheeks began to heat up just from thinking about him until you snapped out of your thoughts and checked the clock on your wall, your boyfriend was about to be home any minute now and you still felt unsatisfied with how you looked, even contemplating taking it off and disregarding the whole idea of surprising him completely.

But you thought about Jungkook, you knew he wouldn't want that, you knew he'd kiss and worship your body the minute he walks through that door and your insecurities would go flying through the window. You didn't dwell on it too much to suppress impulsively changing your mind, quickly applying your lip gloss to finish off your makeup look before making your way downstairs, cautious with your steps as you were wearing heels.

You situate yourself on the couch, occasionally fixing your hair or your posture as you wait patiently for him to arrive, and when he eventually does, you couldn't help but feel a wave of anxiety take over you just by hearing that front door open.

It takes him a second to fully notice what you're wearing as he's already rambling about how exhausted he is from work and you're relatively far away, though as he approaches you closer, he stops in his tracks and curses beneath his breath, loosening his tie slightly.

"Hi," you mutter out gently, avoiding eye contact with him to resist seeing his reaction. "Hi?" Jungkook questions with a breathless chuckle, sitting beside you and causing the couch to dip from the added weight, licking his lips slowly and leaning closer into you, "Shit, baby, this all for me? How come you're all dressed up, huh?" He whispers out, you glance at him and you can already tell he's lusting upon you from his gaze, effortlessly making you feel small.

"I jus' wanted to surprise you 'cause you know, you're always busy with work and stuff... you deserve something from me but I'm not gonna lie, I don't know if I'm confident enough for this," you mumble the last part, fumbling with the hem of your dress and unnoticeably pulling it down a little, doing anything to avoid Jungkook's gaze until he stops you and cups your chin, now forcing you to look at him as he lifts your head up, pulling you into an unexpected kiss until he quickly backs away again.

"Y/N", Jungkook rasps out, "You're so fucking beautiful, the most stunning girl I've ever met. You don't even have to do anything and you'll have me on your knees for you, look..." he finishes before gently grabbing your hand and placing it atop his prominent bulge, you almost drool at the lewdness of his actions and feeling how hard he was underneath you. You caused that. "You got nothing to be insecure about, my girl, you're a goddess and I'm gonna treat you like one right now. Will you let me?"

You nod vigorously while looking at him with pleading eyes, his words having an embarrassing effect on you as slick uncontrollably drips down your thighs. Jungkook takes it in his own will to lift you up and carry you upstairs to your shared bedroom, impatiently kicking the door open and shut before dropping you on the bed and instantly hovering above you, capturing your lips with his own once more.