Begging For Mercy

Start from the beginning

Your body was floating, the pleasure flowing through your blood vessels. Your vision was blurring, knees buckling. "Cum." It was the only word your vocabulary possesed.

Jungkook saw how your body shook, like a ticking time bomb. Knowing the explosion was going to be loud, he caged you in, hand clasping around your mouth. "That's it cum for me."

Everything hit you at once, completely consuming you. You squirmed and screamed as the feeling of an overwhelming peace washed over you. It was as if you left this planet. Everything felt so light, so quiet. You could hear your heart pound and ears ringing.

Jungkook held you tight, lips tucked into the crevice of your neck. Hushing and guiding you through your extreme high. His balls drummed, ready to release the pressure that had built up within.

He couldn't breathe, your wet walls clamped around him. He winced trying to remove himself, his own cock overstimulated. Angry and begging for relief. "No in me, please. Want you to cum in me. Fill me." You slurred.

His cock didn't even give him the chance to confirm your request, combusting at your words. Sucking at the raw skin on your neck, ensuring he left a deep mark, he emptied himself. Overcome with pleasure himself.

Spurts of warm cum covered your walls, his moans vibrated against your skin. His cock pumped and dumped every last drop into you until all you could feel was him. All you could think about was him.

Both of you were in heaven. All you could do was cherish the moment. The feeling of being full and contempt.

You stayed like that for a few minutes, breathing heavily against one another. He was crushing you with his body. Finally gaining some strength, he started to pry his body away.

The feeling of his cum running down your thighs was evident, making you cringe. "This is a treat." He muttered, licking his lips as his hands pulled your lips apart, giving him a front row view of the mess that leaked out.

"Messy, dirty." You whined.

"Exactly what I like baby."

Thighs clenched together at his words. The high beginning to crash away. He kissed your lower back, massaging your thighs and ass. "Come on, let's clean up. My client will be here in a few minutes."

Pouting, you rose from your position and faced him, legs shaking as you tried to find balance. He laughed, poking your cheek. "Cute."

He walked over to his sterilised table to grab a towel. Realising that the whole studio heard you getting your brains blown out, you wanted to escape as fast as possible.

Using the last of your energy, you pulled up your panties, fixed your top, and wiped the remnants from your face with your palm. By the time Jungkook turned around, you were all fixed up. Apart from your hair. Which made him chuckle, it screamed 'I just had sex'.

You stood there uncomfortable, feeling the stickiness between your thighs. You looked at him awkwardly, not knowing what you should say, should do. "Um, thanks. I should get going."

His eyes bulged, wide like bambi. Before you could grab your bag, he reached out for your forearm. Stopping you. "Hey, um you sure you okay?"

His voice was completely different, soft and gentle. You gulped, nodding your head. "Yeah positive. Don't want to hold you up any longer." You smiled to reassure him.

"Oh, um one second." His hands thread through your hair, fixing the rustled and knotted locks. Tucking pieces behind your ear. "Sorry, it was um a little messy." He admitted, before he started to fix up his own appearance.

Fuck, he was so enchanting.

Once he sorted himself, he cleared his throat. "Are you sure you don't want, um, a towel or anything?" He offered with a small smile.

"It's fine, it's not that bad." You shrugged, flattening your skirt.

"Maybe you just like it." He smirked, trailing his eyes down your body. The comment made your cheeks heat up.

Maybe he wasn't wrong.

"Yeah okay, I'll, um, go." You announced, turning on your heels, ready to make your great escape.

"Wait!"

Jungkook ran to his desk. He grabbed some paper, using a pen to scribble down something. You stood patiently, twiddling your thumbs. "Here, these are some guidelines to help you with the healing process for the new ink."

Frantically nodding, you thanked him, offering a gentle bow of your head. He bit his lip at your action, finding it endearing. He flipped the booklet before handing it to you.

"Oh, and that's my number. I finish work at 5. If you text me before then, I can come over to, um, make sure you get some proper aftercare. You know, for the tattoo."

Pursing your lips together, you tried to hide the smile. "Yeah, for the tattoo."