The First meet.

My eyes glowing in amusement as my heart races with the excitement. I was finally here.
Amber High School, Which is said to be the best of all the schools in the city probably in the state too.
And here i was infront of the school's entrance, excited for my First day at this school. Well not exactly the 'first day of class' because it's just the demo classes, the real one's will begin after the summer vacations. But this didn't stop me from getting excited about going to a new school.

It's a first time for me though, I've been studying in the same school since kindergarten and would probably have continued going there if there had been higher classes too. Too bad, not for me though. It feels so good to know that soon I'll be studying everyday here, in a new environment, with new friends!
Ahh! my heart just can't stop racing thinking about the things i could enjoy doing here.

I stood there admiring the building from outside untill i feel a smack on the back of my head.
"How long are you gonna stare at the building, dumbo?"
I held my head in pain and turned back at the familiar voice.
It was Thea, my one and only Bestfriend. We've been friends since 2nd grade and became closer afterwards. She has always been with me in every part of my life. Sad or Happy, she was always there.

But now we're going to different places to continue the studies. She has choosen Science and is continuing her studies from a well known coaching centre. Whereas i am choosing Humanities and will continue my studies from here, Amber High School.

She's here with me on the first day of demo classes. ofcourse i told her to come with me because it's probably the last time we'll be sitting in the same class attending the same lectures.
Anyone can join the demo classes for grade 11th. It's a good way to help students choose their streams. But I've already decided that I'm taking admission here and would be taking arts.

Thea held my hand and led me inside the building. She's the smartest girl I've known so far. It's like she knows everyone and everything. I wouldn't be surprised if one day she comes to me saying that she just had a talk with the Prime Minister (that's a bit too much i guess). But yeah you did understand what i wanna say, right? she's like a social butterfly. She can make friends in a blink of an eye. Yeah she's the most prettiest girl I've seen.

After asking some teachers we get to know that the classroom for grade 11 humanities is number 13th.
we went around for a while looking for the room and found it eventually.
The benches weren't arranged property. so we just sat on whatever bench we saw. It was the one which is closer to the teacher.
Soon some more girl entered the classroom. There were now nine girls in the room. And i only knew Thea.

The two girls sitting on the benches infront of us were quiet.  The three girls sitting in the benches beside us were also busy in doing something. Then my gaze went towards the 2 Girls sitting behind us. They were laughing and talking continuously like they knew no one's gonna scold them. Maybe because they're the students from this school.

I looked at them closely. One was slightly skinny, had pretty eyes, pretty smile, fair skin, long hairs and looked like the girl whom i would have imagined as someone egoistic if i hadn't seen her laughing like that with her friend.
On the other hand, her friend looked fit and healthy, had slightly chubby cheeks, long hairs and her light brown skin was glowing. She seemed to be the type who would only look at her friend in a room full of people.

I can clearly tell they're best friends.

I was having the thoughts like 'what if  i become one of their friends?' I can though. But that's something to worry about in the future not now. Suddenly a voice greeted us and i looked in front direction. It was a female teacher. She greeted us calmly with her sweet voice.
After we were done with the introductions, the teacher started to tell us about her subject. two girls behind us were answering most of the questions. I see they're good at studying. In the second class, The girls asked the teacher where the room for Science classes is. And then they both left the classroom.

So they're not gonna take Humanities? Well, it seems like we won't be becoming friends now. The day seemed boring, so did the lectures. But yeah I'll be familiar with them in no time. The class ended and we left the classroom. Today was only good because Thea was here with me. And now she won't be here anymore with me. I'll have to continue my journey alone from here.