12

POV Pedro
2 march 2024
Barcelona, Spain 🇪🇸

Having a own child is a blessing. My daughter is truly the best thing that happened to me along with her mother and brother. I'm so blessed to have them in my life and I don't know what I will do without them. Next week we are all traveling to Tenerife since my family there want to meet my family so we decided with my parents and brother we are all going there together.

Right now Dahlia is packing our stuff since she don't want to stress and miss to pack something. She took the advantage of me being at home and Fernanda is sleeping. I'm laying in bed with my daughter and we are cuddling. It is the best feeling ever.

I'm laying next to her and are admiring her beauty. She has her mother's skin complex and her brown hair. She is wearing a cute white bow and are wearing a cute body. She is truly the most beautiful baby I have ever seen in my life.

Even if she is 3 weeks old she has a attitude. She doesn't like anyone other than me and her mother to hold her. She always looks angry when someone is holding her which is cute.  If she is already like this now I wonder how she will be like she grows up. I think she will have her mothers attitude. Dahlia was done packing so she came to bed and laid beside us and was also admiring our daughter. She started to kiss our daughter which made her smile. I also took her hand and rubbed it against my beard which also made her smile.

INSTAGRAM
Pedrogonzalez

Liked by: Dahliagarcia & Fergonzalez & 327 more

Pedrogonzalez Eres la vida de papa, te amo más que a nada y siempre estaré ahí para ti y te protegeré mi princesita❤️❤️

Dahliagarcia la princesita de mama❤️❤️ te amo a ti, a tu papá y a tu hermano más que a nada en el mundo❤️❤️
pedrogonzalez te amamos más mamá❤️

Fergonzalez tío te quiere mucho mi princesa❤️❤️
Pedrogonzalez te amo más tío/ Fernanda❤️

Anaglez98 ay mi niña hermosa, dios como la amo❤️❤️
pedrogonzalez i love you so much tía❤️

Pablogavi she looks just like her mother, she is so cute❤️
pedrogonzalez thank you bro❤️

Elenaperez ohh how cute she is🥰↳ pedrogonzalez have you seen her parents🤣 no I'm kidding thank you❤️

POV Dahlia
3 march 2024
Barcelona, Spain 🇪🇸

We planned with Pedro's family to travel to Tenerife since his family there wants to meet Fernanda Alma since they haven't seen her yet. We are leaving next week and are staying there for 3 weeks. His parents have their own house there so we are not going to stay with his extended family. It will be fun. I'm happy that Ana also is going since I don't know his family so much and I'm afraid that I will be left out.