Octavia Chapter 5: Happy Pills and Father/Daughter Dilemma

I wasn't expecting this to turn out, but after seeing a few leaks of storyboards, there was this trailer mentioning the last five episodes of the season and... I'm not particularly... fond of this. Because like all my helluva boss fanatic brothers and sisters, I, too, saw...and heard a voice line. And honestly, I feel like my story is gonna go downhill despite being my first successful story on this site and... it's going to change... all because...of this...one...line.
👇

"You never loved mom. You don't love me. You only love him."

...yep. If you haven't watched the trailer for the last five remaining episodes, I'm guessing THIS... will happen... in the next episode - "Full Moon."

And this...is NOT just about Loona.

Because the one who said that line above in the trailer...

....was Octavia. Yep, the daughter of Stolas. The cute Goetia Princess. Octavia, is one of my favorite characters. In truth, hearing the first episode before the pilot of this show to the second, I loved Octavia, and then I loved Loona when I discovered that I not only wanted to fall in love with a beautiful woman in real life, but I started to love female animal characters, such as Twilight Sparkle, Cynder from the legend of Spyro trilogy, especially from Dawn of the Dragon, and then both Loona and Octavia. Basically became a furry, and I don't see anything wrong with it. I mean, there is the multiverse theory, and I might have actually  fell in love with these creatures as long as I had the power to turn into a friendly, controlled, painlessly transformed werewolf. A tribal werewolf, to be precise.

But now, with this upcoming episode, I...I... don't... I don't think so. I mean, don't get me wrong, when we see Octavia, we just wanna hug her and support her. We also love the relationship between her and her father ever since the end of the second episode, and now the second episode of season 2.

But now, in this upcoming episode...

First off, I just wanna say..that I was going to be excited with this episode because I believed it was going to be about Loona, since most wolf-like creatures are involved with the full moon, just like werewolves, too. But, after seeing a few leaks of what's to happen, I may not want to watch it because I saw a muted scene where Octavia found a capsule that we know from the first episode of the second season... Happy Pills.

And since I already spoiled the very three sentences I heard from the trailer, this is what I think will happen after she said those exact words...

...

(After saying those three sentences...)

"What are you talking about? Of course, I love you! Sure, I love Blitzy, too, but I still love you, my little Star--" he said as he tried to place his left claw on the right side of her head, only to be smacked away by her right claw.

"Don't even call me that anymore!" She yelled out.

"But...But you loved it when I gave you that cute moniker."

"Well... I don't anymore. Especially when I found...*smashes a capsule against his chest* THIS!!"

Stolas looked in his talons and saw that it was the SAME capsule that read...

"Happy Pills."

"Where did you get these?!" He said in shock.

"I found them in your storage."

"Octavia, that's my private storage of things I may want to keep and things I may want to get rid of."

"Well, it must've been so damn f***ing private to keep away from those you love."

"Via, language. And besides, these were to make me--"

"Happy?" Well, I'm glad to know that our relationship is...IS NOTHING BUT A LIE!!!" She shouted with tears building up and flowing down her cheeks.

"Octavia, please, they were to help me withstand your mother, not you. What we have is REAL!"

"SHUT UP! ALL I'M HEARING FROM YOU IS LIES!!! This whole time, you kept those hidden away so that Mum and I wouldn't find out. Why?!"

"Because I was afraid THIS would happen. And yes, I never loved your mother because she was terrifying when I first saw a picture of her strangling someone. I LITERALLY F***ING CRIED LIKE A BABY IN FRONT OF MY FATHER AND YOUR GRANDFATHER PAIMON! I was forced to marry her to--"

"To "birth a precautionary heir," right?"

Stolas was both stunned and shocked. "H-h-How did you know about that?"

"You're not the only one who can't sleep with Mom b****ing all night. I was tired of all the fighting between you and mum, so I came to see the commotion. I heard how you never loved her with her constant insults, and I was a little upset knowing I was only loved as long as I was the next in line for the throne."

"When you were born, it was the best damn day in my whole life. You were the one thing that made me happy. I assure you those pills were only for your mother, but they never were for you. I loved you even when I had to change your diapers since your mother never would because she didn't care. When you got a booboo, I bandaged it up. When you had a nightmare, I would come to sing you a lullaby, the same one every night so you would have sweet dreams. I literally took you to a place I thought would make you happy. And I'm SO sorry, that I didn't take you to a spot where we could see Azathoth's Tears if your mother hadn't had me make sure all her stuff was sent to her new place. I despised her, but I still loved you no matter what."

"*Sniff* Maybe that's just another lie you're spitting."

"Via..."

"Shut it. I don't care anymore now that I found those pills. I literally sided with you against Mom until I saw those pills. And because of those pills.... I hate you."

"Via..."

"I HATE YOU, DAD! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! I WISHED I NEVER HAD A F***ING LIAR... FOR A F***ING FATHER!" She shouted and pushed him to the ground and stormed off to get to her room and cried into her pillow.

Stolas only stared off into the unknown till he looked at those pills of his and crushed them in his talons as they turned to dust.

"F-f-f-F*** my life."

To be continued...