Loona and Octavia Chapter 6: Octavia's Pet Part 2

It was now morning in Hell. Especially from within the Ring of Pride. It was sorta nice in a way.

However...

"NO F#€%ING WAY!" Loona screamed as she was placed in silly and embarrassing attire. And that attire...consisted with a pair of pink gloves that covered her fingers and claws as they stop at the armpits, a pair of pink thigh high socks that covered her toes, and her claws yet again and stayed on her thigh as it was almost close to her butt. Finally, she was forced to wear a diaper with Marshall the Dalmation from Paw Patrol.

"If you're here to stay with my daughter, you are going to be... HER pet. And not only that, you're her servant AND her maid," Stella told her as she points with her left index finger as she held it upside down.

"What? Like some kind of slave?" Loona asked angrily.

"Exactly. And if there are any problems, I will deal with it myself as I take you back to your father's as a... "fur coat."

Loona growled once again.

Octavia ran in between the two.

"Don't worry, Mom, there will be no trouble," Octavia reassured Stella.

"Very well," Stella said as she then turned around and went her merry way.

Octavia and Loona made it to Via's room and Loona and Octavia checked out the current situation she's in.

Loona was completely disgusted. But as for Octavia...

"What? Why are you smiling? Do you know how RIDICULOUS I look in this?" Loona asked furiously.

But Octavia didn't mind; she knows Loona is upset but because of her dad's personality rubbing off her. "You know, you DO look cute in that getup," Octavia said as she did what her mother did to her hands and turned her own right hand upside down and pointed her index at her diaper.

"I'm NOT housebroken and I'm NOT a baby. Diapers are for babies and I'm 22 years old. Not to mention, that I can't even take it off. Your mother must've used a binding spell to bind it to my waist. Same goes for the vest, the gloves, and the socks," she explained. "And I don't even know where I can put my phone," she said.

Octavia looked down at Loona's diaper and lunged at it as she pulled up the front of it away from Loona's belly button.

"O-Octavia?!" Loona said as she blushed in embarrassment as her face turned the same color as the vest, socks, and gloves.

"Ah! There it is!" Octavia said proudly as she pulled the front of Loona's diaper closer to her.

"Wh-What?" Loona asked.

There was a blue pouch within her diaper. Octavia grabbed Loona's phone from her left paw and slid into the pouch. Loona could only blush.

"Hold on, I know what to do. Just look at yourself and try to get use to it, she said as she then placed a pink binky into her mouth and turned away from Loona.

Loona turned to her left and pointed the front of her body towards a square mirror with a golden frame to get a look at herself. She was stressed, so she didn't need to remove the binky. She then took a deep breath and then exhaled. She opened her eyes with a brave face and got work on her outfit. Loona started with her gloves as she pulled them up to their limit and smoothed them out. Starting off with her right arm as it needed to be smoothed in.

 Starting off with her right arm as it needed to be smoothed in