𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙞𝙧𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙄𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩𝙨

Getting to the docks, Shinichi sat on their very tiny boat, legs tucked in as he watched Zoro set the safe down with the care one would a heavy safe.

Which is to say, none at all.

"Careful with that!" Nami scolded, doing... something to the sails. What? He's never really manned a boat before, having always snuck onto other people's boats, making for some very interesting meetings.

"Whatever you say," Zoro replied, "Oh wait. I don't work for you," he looked up, tone heavy with sarcasm.

It was pretty hot, if you asked him. 

Wait, why was everyone suddenly very attractive here?

"I'm sensing a little tension amongst the crew," Luffy voiced.

Shinichi snorted, "What made you think that?" He muttered as Nami and Zoro vehemently expressed their disagreement with what Luffy had said about them being a crew.

"Oh," Shinichi blinked, "I thought you guys were a crew already?" He tilted his head.

"Nope," Zoro stated, popping the 'p' as he fixed the safe into a secure position on the boat. If this boat was any smaller, it would surely have sunken underneath that thing's weight. What was even in it anyway?

"Yeah, no," Nami scoffed, beginning to raise the sails. "I hate pirates and will never join one willingly."

Zoro raised an eyebrow, "Then why are you here?"

Nami scowled, "Same reason you are."

Luffy looked around, and Shinichi watched him in confusion. "Aren't you getting on the boat, Luffy?"

Luffy nodded, "Yeah, but I can't leave without my friend."

"Geez, do you just pick up every stranger you meet or something?" Shinichi groaned, extending his legs with a thump. He rested the back of his head against the side of the boat.

Luffy frowned, "Of course not, idiot."

"Again! I do not wanna hear that coming from you!"

Zoro looked back at Luffy, hand resting on the only door of the ship. "Can't wait. Marines are coming."

"The Marines are already here!" A voice suddenly shouted. "You are under arrest."

Shinichi stood up and walked over to see who was stupid enough to try and stop them. Clearly they hadn't met them yet or they were just plain stupid.