The lockdown 🔒

Pov---- end of the year 2019.

As shubsara's relationship was going all well but somehow it was effecting Sara's study because she has never been into dating it was new for her but somehow she decided to concentrate on her studies as her exams was also going to come within 1 and half months. Shub understand this as completing her master's and degree was important for her . So he never used to disturb her but used to sent messages to check upon her.

Shubman's test matches was also going on as he was going to debut. The Indian team was fighting to get the border gavaskar trophy during all this a deadly virus named- corona has been taken over the it was rapidly spreading every where but cricket was been played . It started to take place rapidly in sides of USA and Russia.
As Sara's exam's were postponed she was feeling very sad she had worked very hard for the exams she was not able to proceed what was happening.
Her parents asked her to come to India as soon as possible. For which she agreed.

She informed shub regarding it.

Om call----
Shub:- Hello. How are you babe.

Sara:- I am all fine. Btw I wanted to tell you something.

Shub:- yeah go ahead.

Sara:- Actually, as corona virus is spreading through the country. I decided to written back to Mumbai.

Shub:- That's great. When are you coming.

Sara:- Today night but I will be quarintine for about 8-14 days .

Shub:- yeah sure no problem actually I am also going to come in India after the matches.

Sara:- Great. Btw I heard that it will be your last match and it needs a must win match.

Shub:- Yeah it is. As Virat bhai is injured and ajju Bhai has taken up instead of him. And I want ot perfor well in that.

Sara:- I know you will perform well . Ok just don't be tensed over it. Ok bye know I will leave as I have to pack up. Bye and good luck for your match.

Shub:- Ok bye. And as soon as you will reach just inform me and I will assume your safe. Btw is there anyone with you or else I should contact someone.

Sara:- No no I have my friend with me. You don't need to worry about it.

Shub:- Ok then bye have a safe journey.

Sara:- Thanks bye. Once again good luck for your match. Byeee.

Shub:- Byee.

Sara sat off for the flight she informed shub about it . She landed safely and was quarantine in spear time she used to take to him as he was also quarantine.

They both headed to their respective homes.

At Sara's side----
I reached home after a terrific quarantine. I was happy after returning home from so many months.

Sachin:- My baccha. ( He ran towards her and hugged her & checked as ensuring that she is fine. ) I was worried about you. Are fine right.

Sara:- I am fine baba. Don't worry.

Anjali:- Thank god that you are safe. Now you are not having any weakness right .

Sara:- Yeah mom I fine. Kya ab mein Beth sakti hoon. Mein bohot thak gai hoon.

Sachin:- Ha ha betho betho.

( After that they had dinner and spend their quality time with eachother)

As fast the lockdown days were going on shubman and sara both were connecting to eachother socially and online because no option was left. Sara, shub, Arjun and shahneel as being shubsara's siblings they used to video call each other and talk for hours.