Introduction

Hi! Guys it's my first time writing an fanfiction hope you guys like it ☺️. I am writing about the India's most rumoured couples shubsara.
Enjoy 😊.........
________________🌺_________________
----shubman's pov----
I was scrolling through my phone while sitting on couch . As a message popped on my phone regarding about cricket . The Dubai board cricket Association has invited me for joining the cricket camp that was going to take place in just 4-5 days. I was on nineth cloud as I was excited to learn more about cricket. I immediately ran and tell this to my father . He was very happy.

----Sara's pov----
I was so excited to be back at home from the past three years. As I was chilling in my room. Arjun (my brother ) came to me and asked to travel with him.

Arjun:- Hi! Sara di!
Sara:- Hi! Arjuna!
Arjun:- Di! I want to ask you something?
Sara:-what ? You wanna ask?
Arjun:- The Dubai board Association has invited me for a cricket camp and they have also granted permission to bring their guardians with them.
Sara:- Yeah! So what ?
Arjun:- Will you please 🥺 come with me ?
Sara:- But you can take baba and maa with you why me? Yesterday only I came na.
Arjun:- Yes but I want you to come with me. Baba and maa are busy as they have to attend a party. Please come with me for your little bro 🥺.
Sara:- Ok bohot ho gaya emotional damage aarahi hu. Kab Jana hain?
Arjun:- Today at night we have flight exactly at 9pm
Sara:- Kya tum mujhe abhi bata rahe ho ! I have to do so much preparation's.

Author's pov----
On shubsara side both were ready
to go to Dubai .They both were traveling on same plane but didn't know about each other.

----shubman's pov----
The camp has been exciting, amazing and knowledgeable. I got know about more cricketing drills and techniques. But one thing which always disturbs me. It was a girl sara Tendulkar.
____________________________________
Hope you guys like it it's my first time trying to write an ff.
If any mistake please let me know.
Byeeeee! ☺️