chapter 9, murder crime arc: how did you gone, my friend

Art of speed

Issei reel his fist back. He put his right leg behind. Issei squint in concentrate

Attack style

Issei dash toward akuryo, leaving a shockwave behind. It blow the dust

Hidden lotus

First second is the punch coming straight at akuryo's face. Last second is the punch get contact right into the face.

Issei release a flurry of punch. total of eight fatal punch.

He make it face deformed. If you describe it, it's a ugly distortion

Art of combat

He pull his two fist back. His eye were showing killing intent

Sōkotsu

He release two fist at the same time. Delivering a powerful attack in one blow. Akuryo got send fly away, sadly spiritual being like them can't be kill that easily.

Let me remind you that, we are in a world, where spiritual being are actually exsit and supernatural being are just....materielize being that only exsit in physical realm.

"Tch" issei grit his teeth in annoying. Tenth punch wasn't enough to kill it.

That lizard was about to making a escape by using claw to climb up but issei wasn't gonna let that happen.

Art of speed

"Oh no you don't!" Issei said before disappear quietly

Flash step!

Issei reapper behind spiritual lizard with a side kick.

Akuryo get sent flying again. But this time, it attack issei with spirit energy claw slash.

Art of jump

Issei gather spiritual energy into his leg.

Skywalk

Issei then release it out from his feet. Create a little burst to push him aside. Dodging triple air cut come at him.

He watch akuryo trying to escape for it own life again.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" Issei shout as he kick off the air just to instant appear behind akuryo with an downward axe kick. Slamming the spiritual lizard down.

The surface the get BOOM as the smoke dust cover the area.

Art of combat!

Issei falling down from the air. He falling faster because of gravity

Double knee strike!

Using his knee as he crush akuryo's head, black blood splash everywhere on the street.

...well that should be fine because normal people doesn't have high spiritual energy in their body.

"...ahh..my knee" he whisper those in pain as fall to aside to hold his knee.'Man~ those concrete is make out of something hard' laying on the street in a empty night

'but now I think about it. Where did that kid go?' issei said in his mind. That kid should be fine after all. Only {medium} like him can hear and talk while normal people can't.

He suddenly get an ideal until a light bulb appear on his head.

.
.
.
.

The fuck am I seeing right now.

Issei is doing handstand as he dash through building at high speed.

Art of speed

Hand dash!

Meanwhile at somewhere known as Kouh park. Motohama lying down with a hole on his chest. Blood coming out from his mouth.

'Why am I stupid!?' He yell in his mental until rain began to fall

'I thought I could get Romance element in my life but I was a fool for something not real fall love'

If you guy wonder How TF can he think that long. Let remind that if we are on verge of dead, our memory flash throught our mind.

'Issei,matsuda, I'm thank you guy for my friend...little sis...I'm sorry for not avenge your death'

His memory flash through his mind

issei drawing a fish on matsuda's forehead while sleeping, the two of them tries their best not to laugh. A elementary school girl hitting at his gut lightly to wake her brother up until a unknown murder crime happen...

His tear slowly fall out from his lifeless eye...no he not gonna die without complete his goal.

'No...' he said with a weak work in his mind 'I'm not gonna die like this! I had a dream and place and a plane of loneliness...'

Motohama thought he gonna die that easily but until he suddenly wake up in interview room

Motohama's feeling right now was confuse and shock. He immediately check his body to see the hole still there but....he is still breathing. He was stun about this and wonder where he is right now.

"Let see here...Motohama Ishida, your current Status right now is between life and death. I'm impressive about your middle school achievement"

"Huh?" Motohama turn his direction to that voice. He see a man no...that's no man but something

" become a Genius archer after achieve 10 trophies constantly in ten month. You have a dream about become archer until you quit archery because you need the money to help your and sister's life but until that unknown murder crime happen "

A chair was flying toward Sanzu but he did was a finger snap. The chair immediately disappear infront of him without leaving a trace of dust.

" HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE!!" He shout out in frustration

" I know everything even the one,who murder your sister" Sanzu said with his calm voice

To be continue!