Chapter 8, murder crime arc: help a kid.

' a nightmare day is a good night day' Issei said in mental as he hop on building to building. He couldn't get any sleep so he wandering around kouh town. After all, they can't see him anyway with the suit still on his body. He is invisible for a pair human eye.

He jump off the building then after that. issei fucking Hyoudou just realize he can't fly but he can hold something to swing like a spider man.

He launch a hook from his wrist. Pulling himself away from rainbows line

This is his newest item after defeating that akuryo.

Wrist grappling hook.
Description
Allow the user to travel by pull user toward to something like wall or building or anything to swing or pull away from danger.

 DescriptionAllow the user to travel by pull user toward to something like wall or building or anything to swing or pull away from danger

"WAHUUU!!!" Issei shout out as launch himself past throught the building like a ghost. He feel the wind blow past his hair before he did a backflip on air as he launch another hook to the flag pipe. Swing to the left side.

"Someone help me!" A young child say out loud. Trying get someone attention but you guy need to remember something

Issei hear someone voice as he launch another hook to pull himself up. He spin in the air before balance himself and land safely. He is stading on top of a building. Issei observe the town in few second to find that voice.

Then he saw a girl flying away from akuryo[type: lizard]. That thing just jump from window to neo sign.

Issei jump off the building as he launch a hook to pull Himself

The spirit lizard thought it could caught the little girl. Until issei kick the lizard with two leg.

They both land down on surface as issei skate on lizard akuryo.

Issei jump up as nichiriin blade get materialize on his hand.