~Chapter 13~

chapter 13

Druitt POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Druitt POV

*2 weeks later*

I was in catering with Bi and Jade right before Raw started tonight. We had just sat down near a table with our food.

Jade sighed as she sat down "I can't wait for this break we are about to get, I need some rest"

"GIrl same" I agreed "I haven't seen my bed in what feels like forever"

"Once we get the break, Tez and I are taking the kids on a little vacation" Bianca said as she scooped up some of her food.

"Oh a vacation sounds nice" I nodded as I agreed with Jade.

We continued our conversation as we ate. After we were done we all walked out.

"I am going to find Jey before his match, I'll catch up with y'all in a bit"

They nodded they head and headed the other direction, while I went to look for Jey.

After a few minutes I finally found him in his dressing room.

He looked up from his phone as I came in "Hey beautiful"

"Hey main event" He stood up and engulf in a hug, giving me a peck on the lips.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing, me and the girls were talking about this break coming up for us, and plans we're making"

"What you got planned?"

"Nothing really"

"Good," he nodded "I wanted to ask you if wanted to come down to Atlanta, I really wanted you to meet my mom and son" he said in a nervous tone.

I was shocked myself "do you think it's the right time?"

"I do, I know we haven't been dating for long, but I see a future with us"

I blushed when he said that "well in that case, I would love to meet them" I smiled at him as he smiled right back at me.

"Why don't you fly back with me tomorrow, Joe is lending me his jet while he's out"

"Ooh ok, that sounds good to me"

"Bet, I'll see you after the show," he pulled me into another kiss, his hand gripping my backside "don't have me waiting for long"

"I won't, see you later Main Event" I pecked his lips again before walking out.

~Later that night~

~Later that night~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.