~Chapter 7~

chapter 7

Druitt POV

Druitt POV

I was up early the next morning after the show. I decided to cook breakfast for everyone.

This included waffles, bacon, eggs, biscuits, fruit, and a variety of beverages. I was done setting everything up when I heard shuffling feet behind me.

I turned seeing Jey walk in rubbing his eyes, he looked like a big kid having a small pout on his face.

"Good morning sleepy head"

"I woke up and you wasn't there" he came over and wrapped his arms me, laying his head on my shoulders.

"I decided to make breakfast for everyone" I hugged back and he started swaying us back and forth.

We stayed like that for a little bit until he pulled away, "It looks good ma"

"Thank you, might want to go make your plate, I think I hear your brothers coming down"

He nodded and made his plate quickly, as Jon, Trin & Sefa made their way down.

"Sis you made all this? You should of woke me up I would've helped you"

"It is all good sis, I wanted to do this"

We all made our plates and sat down in the dining room.

"What we got planned for today" , I took a sip of my juice before talking.

"Well I was thinking let's go to the beach, it's only an hour drive from here"

Jon nodded his head, whipping his mouth "Yeah lets do it"

After everyone finished breakfast, we all retreated back to our rooms to get changed.

I walked into my closet to look through my drawers to get my bathing suit out, when Jey walked in.

"I am going to change in the other guest room"

"Ok, I'll be ready in a few" I grabbed my bathing suit and went into my bathroom to change. After I changed into my red two piece, I put on my shorts and sandals as Jey walked back in.

I turned and looked and saw Jey just standing there staring at me. When he noticed I was looking he snapped out of it.

"uhhh ... everyone is waiting downstairs"

I grabbed my beach bag with all my essentials.

"alright let's go" he turned leading the way. This gave me an opportunity to gaze over him. He was wearing black trunks, slides, with his tattoos on full display. Not going to lie he was looking real good right now, but I had to hold my composure.

Once we reached the living room where everyone was we started heading out.

"Oh Sefa there's a football in my garage if you want to bring it with us"