Chapter 4

"Hey, my name is Cisco Ramon, this is H.R. Randolf, an associate of mine, and I'm from Argus." He spoke revealing his Argus credentials as proof. "I need access on some files involving one person in particular, uh William Hand." Cisco spoke as the officer stood up from her seat.

     "This way, please." She spoke as she started leading them to the back of the department to the evidence room as she used her set of keys to open a drawer, searching for Hand's file. Once she found it, she pulled the lengthy piece of work out, and handed it to Cisco.

     "That's Hand's file there but I'm not so sure I understand as to why you want to know much about him or his cases since he died a few years ago." She spoke as Cisco nodded lightly understanding her.

     "We're just looking into some past files is all, we came across Hand as one of the people we're investigating and even though he's dead, we found it important to do our research on him." Cisco explained as she nodded lightly.

     "Is there any physical evidence he left here?" H.R. asked curiously as she nodded lightly walking back to a shelf full of evidence, scanning for William's box. She found it and pulled it down as she sat it beside the duo. She then opened it and pulled out the same device Atrocious used to locate Hand all those years ago.

     "The day he died, this was the weapon he used. He took his mother, brothers, and father with him as well." She explained as H.R. and Cisco both exchanged glances.

    "Thank you, this was very helpful." Cisco spoke as the officer left the two to talk amongst themselves. "Alright, let's get back in the van and start looking into his file, maybe something can explain to us as to what his plan is or how to potentially stop him." Cisco suggested as the two of them turned towards the exit.

     "How do we stop a prophecy?" H.R. asked as Cisco turned to him with an uncertain look.

     "I'm not sure, but it's not like we haven't attempted doing so before, have we? We may not have stopped Savitar's, but we did alter it, right?" Cisco spoke as H.R. nodded at his valid point.

     "Renee Montoya? Ralph Dibney, I'm a friend of Barry Allen's." He spoke shaking Montoya's hand.

     "The Flash? What brings you from Central City all the way to Gotham?" She asked curiously.

     "We saw a news report on a zombie like creature? We have reason to believe that the very creature is Cyrus Gold, you may know him as-" He started as Montoya quickly cut him off.

     "Solomon Grundy, yeah I don't know what to tell you. We've been on the hunt for Grundy for the past week and can't locate him. There's been disturbances, sure, but by the time we get there he's gone." She explained.

     "Where was Grundy before all of this? Before his rampage?" Ralph asked curiously.

     "We don't know where for certain, however there is a rumor Oswald Cobblepot had him as a sort of.. guard dog underneath the Iceburg Lounge. That isn't something we know for certain, however." Montoya explained as Hal and Ralph both exchanged glances.

     "Worth looking into, right?" Hal spoke as the two turned back towards her. "Thank you, captain, if you find out anything else on Grundy-" He started as Ralph then cut him off.

     "Here's my card, you can contact me with that number labeled on it." He spoke handing her his card as the two of them made their way out of the Police Department.

     "Why don't we ask Dick and the others for help on the case?" Hal asked as Ralph shook his head.

     "They're busy hunting down Scarecrow and they said something about.. Bruce being alive? I don't know, but they can't help us." Ralph explained as the two of them got into their car and began driving down to the Iceburg Lounge.