Prologue.

assassin - a person who kills another person

Valeria Pavlova was merely two years old when Dreykov snatched her from her parents' grasp, the young girl having no say in her destiny as she was immediately thrown into the blood-soaked arena of the Red Room. She was to be trained without mercy, her aggression and ferocity quickly becoming her defining traits as she grew accustomed to the harsh world around her. Her resolve had been made unshakeable through rigorous training, her emotions stripped away, and her vulnerability and softness extinguished as she became one of the youngest, yet most powerful Widows within the Red Room.

Valeria was trapped in the Red Room's grip for four long years, her days being filled with backbreaking training and seemingly endless suffering, only escaping the clutches of her imprisonment when she broke free from the shackles that held her there. Her newfound freedom was short-lived, as Dreykov's minions quickly began to hunt her down, her only option being to run and hide. That was until she unexpectedly crossed paths with Nick Fury, the man taking her in and recruiting her to join his team, and her extraordinary skills were finally put to good use.

A/N
This idea has been in my head for a while but i didn't really know what to do so i left it, but now i have more plans and stuff so i hope you enjoy!