Chapter 1 my beginning

2004 August 20

Grandpa *I yelled* supper is ready * I watched as his men helped him down the stairs* Indigo *grandpa said* yes grandpa? *I Replied* I need to tell you Something.

what is it ? Indigo you know I'm dying right? yes *I answered*. well I want you to go to Japan what why *i yelled as an answer*. calm down Indigo! how can I calm down you just told me I was going to Japan for what reason?! I'm sending you because you need to be able to replace me I'm the leader of a famous yakuza in Japan and I want you to take over for me I meant to go but I got sick so I can't I can't lead it anymore and you're next in line I'm also sending you because you have a brother back in Japan a younger brother and I want you to meet him I also want him to be your number two if he wants to be part of our yakuza he was left in Japan in a brothel In Shabuya so when you get to Japan I'm sending you to my house back in Japan that was used for the yakuza for over 100 years!.. does my brother even know I exist no he doesn't but he will find out when you come to see him do you even know his name yes his name is Ken ryuguji but we don't have the same name...? my name is Indigo Rose yes but your full name is actually Indigo Rose riyuguji but I want you going by Indigo ryuguji back in Japan because they don't have middle names in Japan normally...

I'm so sorry if this is really cringe and bad I wrote the same notebook first and then I used voice to text to see everything I've edited a few things in it but my hands really hurt from writing it so I did voice to text so if there's any spelling mistakes just tell me hope you liked it I'll try and post as often as possible 

BY ANIMECAT ❤️

Thanks for reading 📖