~2~

as I get dragged to go see the 'sex map' I try to look around to see if my brother is somewhere in this huge swarm of people, but I dont see him I guess he's just off somewhere with his new mates

as I get dragged to go see the 'sex map' I try to look around to see if my brother is somewhere in this huge swarm of people, but I dont see him I guess he's just off somewhere with his new mates. when we finally enter the old stairwell there it was a hugeeee digram of names connected to names showing all the sex acts these people have done. " what in the Childs help like" says Darren with their mouth practically hanging open. " HA nah this shit can be real, what kind of school have I joined" I say while laughing and examining the map. " what's a lazy kebab" says quinni a bit too loudly. " Darren, Madi what's a lazy kebab" she says again. "ohh it's nothing" I reply with a sheepish smile. 

" who the fuck is called spider in this school" I scoff to Darren. almost instantly I regret saying that when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to be met with bright blue eyes and a messy head of blond hair. " that would be me cherry" he says grinning. " first of all shit name spider second of all my names not cherry its Madison " I say rolling my eyes. " well first of all MADISON my names Spencer ,spiders a nickname and second of all ill call you what I want" he says mockingly. "whatever bug boy" i turn back around to Darren when I hear the blond boy speak up again " wow ant did Darren give you a wristi" while another brunnett boy speak up " what are you into dudes now". to which Darren replies " who says im a dude" with a slightly more feminine voice. me and quin laugh. 

before I could even get my schedule I have seen everyones sex life and now im sat in a Hall with my head teacher telling me she's a woke woman. what have I got myself into. 

I sat with Darren and quin in the hall with my brother sat behind me continuously whispering in my ear " oi! mads do you know anything about this incest map cause idk what's going on". "seriously Malakai are you that much of an imbecile everyone talking about it, I will explain later". I whisper back to my idiotic brother. we sat in this hall for a solid 30 mins listening to this woman ramble on about reputation of the school. it was boring as, but the whole time I felt this off feeling of someones eyes drilling into the back of my head. when I turned around I finally saw that my brother was sat with the rest of these idiots including spider. I couldn't let Malakai make friends with these nitwits. after that long talk I finally went to the office to collect my schedule. 

after getting all of that sorted I got barged into by a girl walking into the office, it was the same girl from this morning that was obsessing over dusty however, this time she said sorry and kept walking. " fucking bitch" I whispered under my breath annoyed. I finally rejoined Darren and quin in the gym when I saw that same girl, still unsure her name following this other girl that everyone was whispering about. I turn to daren and say " who are these two that one girls walked into me twice, cunt" I roll my eyes. " the brunnet is ameri and the blonde is harper they where like best friends but no one knows what's happened now they aren't talking".  just as they say that a massive fight breaks out between the two and ameri ends up on the floor with quin by her side seeing if she's okay. "god this school is insane" I say to Darren as we walk with quin to get ameris blood of her face . "yeah it isn't usually this insane" they laughed. " What is a lazy kebab guys" quin asks. me and Darren look at each other and they say " it means giant flaps" they say to the girl. " what how would spider know if my flaps are huge" she says. "idk he probably made it up I means he's a dick" I say comforting the girl. " oh I know mads you could look at them for me" quin says with a smile. "OHHH no no no that won't be happening im sure you flaps are fine the bigger the better" I say with n awkward smile as the rest laugh.

as we are about to leave the bathroom the principal starts announcing for all these students to come to classroom 5D. "Amerie Wadia, Harper Mclean,  Sasha So". " sounds like a bunch of dickheads" says Darren with a smile. "Darren rivers" the principle announces " damm it" they say while me and quin laugh. "quin Gallagher jones  and Malakai and Madison Mitchel". as we are all walking in I say " what could this even have to do with us we have literally just joined, this school needs to give us a break". Malakai just looks at me and laughs "I don't think we will be getting brakes at this school just look at day one" he says as we walk in to the classroom. 

part 2 hope you guys are liking it so far I promise more spider in the next part :)