Part 5.

Wangji can see his brother is hurting still trying to solace him, he blames himself for it.

Wangji pov.

I'm sorry brother... I did this all, I'm the reason of your suffering, maybe I should accept his proposal... I damaged the clan reputation, I damaged your reputation, I destroyed everything... Uncle, I thwarted him, I am sorry, I'm not longer pure, I'm not longer the Jade which everyone knows and you're proud of, I'm dirty and tainted now, not worthy of your unfortunate... You should have let me go there... My life can scrimp the clan you must have let go of me there, and now...

'Wangji... Promise me you would fight, you won't give up, everything will be alright.'

Wangji said nothing, he doesn't wanna promise anything he can't satisfy, he doesn't feel himself worthy of.

Xichen was most distressed and unnamed fear settled in his heart, making him more anxious to hear Wangji words, to hear Wangji promises. His brother matters to him more than his clan he's ready to attack wen clan and fight if he have to, but he can't kill so many innocent and let his innocence disciple die, he knows it's too dangerous, he may lose his life or just say he will take so many innocent lives with his this decision, but Wen Chao dead body isn't giving him satisfaction he wants, he wanna destroy an entire clan...

But he's hopeless and broken now, all he wants his brother safety over that revenge, his brother matters him more than anything.

'Wangji' Qiren entered the pavilion seeing Wangji conscious relieved him a little, but they both know that the real worry of them is to make Wangji stay and be alright.

'Wangji, my young nephew, I'm so happy to see you, how are you doing?' This wasn't the first time when Qiren told his nephew he's happy to see him, but the emotions in his tone are something Wangji never heard before, it's f pure happiness and concern.

Qiren sit besides Wangji bed and pat his head with care Wangji eyes stuck on his uncle and heart on the gentleness, his uncle carrying within him, he's always very strict and careful person, but never been a gentle, this emotional side of his he never showed to anyone is showing to Wangji for the first time in his life.

Wangji want more of it, but at the same time he feels like he's no more worthy for it...