Chapter Seven

(Y/n) heaves out a heavy sigh as he tilts his head backwards. “Ugh, I messed up so bad…” he groans, “she probably thinks I’m a weirdo now.”

“Dude, what’s wrong? You sick or something?” a co-worker, Taeseo asked. “You look like you lost a million dollars or something.”

“You could say that…” (Y/n) grumbled, rubbing his face with his hands.

“Is this about your childhood friend of yours?” another co-worker of his, Heesung asked, “who you also had a crush on ever since?” smiling teasingly.

(Y/n) laughed sarcastically at Heesung. “Very funny, Heesung.” He frowned at him.

Together, these three were known the trinity of good fortune of the weaponry and armory shop they work for. Thanks to their good looks, they were at least 35% the cause of high sales and revenue of the shop.

Heesung raised his hands up in mock surrender. “Just trying to lighten up the mood.” He said, “I’m gonna have to guess that something happened between you two if it got you groaning as if you went bankrupt, huh?” he asked.

“Yeah,” (Y/n) sighed, “you could say that.”
“You had slept with her, didn’t you?!” Taeseo gasped. “(Y/n), I didn’t know you could do something like that!” he cried out dramatically.

“No! I just kissed her in a spur of the moment!” (Y/n) shoved Taeseo’s face away, “don’t lump myself with the likes of you!” he scoffs.

“The likes of me—how dare you!” Taeseo exclaimed in an offended manner.

“Dude, (Y/n)’s right.” Heesung deadpans, “you bring a different girl to your apartment almost every day.”

“Hey, I bring them to dinner first!” Taeseo shouted.

“How nice of you,” (Y/n) sarcastically replied, “you’re so much better than the manwhore you are, it seems.” He added.

“Truly.” Heesung nodded in agreement. “Such a kind person you are, Taeseo.”

“Okay, now you guys are teaming up on me!” Taeseo yelled. “Anyways, did this girl pushed you away or said anything else after that?” he asked.

“No, she didn’t push me away or anything.” (Y/n) scratches his nape, “after that, we’re like the usual, y’know? It’s like the kiss never even happened although we did kiss when I went home other than that nothing else happened.” He muttered in a defeated manner.

“Hmm…” Taeseo thinks carefully, “hypothetically speaking, you know that she never had a boyfriend before so maybe, she thinks that the kiss is a friendly gesture?”

(Y/n) just look at him in a deadpan manner. “That’s so horrible to think about!”

“Or maybe she’s just pitying you?” Heesung suggested.

“Are you guys trying to make me feel better or not?!” (Y/n) angrily shouted at them.

“Anyways, why don’t you just talk to her about it?” Heesung patted (Y/n)’s shoulders, “clear things up and once everything is out in the open and that you clearly are into her, take her out on a date?” he suggested.

“You think she’ll go on a date with me?” (Y/n) asked.

“Hey,” Taeseo then pats his shoulder, “if this girl didn’t push you away when you kissed her then that meant she liked you or has feelings for you too so don’t sweat it!” he encourages.

“Of course, you’d know that because you’ve been there and done that multiple times already.” Heesung mutters.

“Heesung, I swear to god, I am a second away from using a stapler on your mouth!” Taeseo shouted, angrily.