Confession!!!

Night ,

Monami ,Karan ,Sid and arav were in room chitchatting sitting on monu's bed.

Karan: Hmm guys I feel tired ...I'll go sleep.

Sid: Ya bro go sleep.

Karan : Monami kuch chahiye toh utha lena...ok?

Monu: Ok ...

Karan went slept on a bed which is a bit far from monu's bed.

Sid and arav spent time with her  some more and they also left later.

Monami locked the door and went to washroom. After that she drank some water and laid on her bed.

She was about to sleep but stopped hearing some voice .She turned around to see who it is and found it was Karan mumbling something in sleep.

She went near him and saw him talking and crying in sleep.

Monu: Oh no !! Lagta hai isse phir se nightmares arahe hai ...

She shook him hard to wake him up . He woke up in a jerk and sat on bed breathing heavily.

Monu: Karan ?! Tum teekh ho na..

She asked holding his hand .

He looked at her and immediately distanced himself from her .

Karan : Don't ...don't come near me !! Mujhse dhoor chali jao !!

Monu: Karan kya hua ?!

Karan : Tumhe khatra hogi dhoor raho mujhse..

Monami went near him and cupped his face but he pushed her hand away

Karan : I told you na..don't come near me...mere wajase tum fir hurt hogi ...

Monu : Karan what nonsense are you talking?!

Karan : Param...Param Bhai mere samne hi....bacha nahi paya...mere wajhese hi mare woh...ab tu bhi mere wajhese phirse a trauma yeh sab...nahi nahi mein bhura hoon dhoor raho mujhse ..

Monami just took him into a tight hug .

He tried to free himself but she didn't leave till he calmed down and came into his senses .

After a while he calmed down .

They both stayed silent just hugging eachother.

Monami broke the hug and looked at him .

His vulnerable look made her heart pierce.

She cupped his face and wiped his tears.

Monu: Karan... listen to me...joh Param bhaiyya ka saath hua ..yaa joh Mera saath hua usme tumhara koyi galti nahi hai ...it was just our destiny
....Param bhaiyya ka time hogaya hai woh chale gaye....tum ho na yaa na hone se kuch nahi badalta ...usme tumhara galti nahi hai !!

Karan : Lekin monami joh tumhara saath Kiya woh toh mere wajase hi hai...agar mein tumhe punishment nahi diya ho toh tum aaj aisa..

Monu: Karan !! Mujhe usse pehle se hi trauma hai !! Usdin nahin toh kisi aur din kisi aur reason se atha ...usme bhi tumhara galti nahi hai..tumhe kaunsa pata mere bare mein...mene bhi nahi bataya ulta challenge Kiya tumse ..agar pata hota tum kabhi aisa nahi karta...

Karan : Lekin...monu...

He still kept blabbering some stupid reasons while crying.

Monami was also crying seeing him .She tried consoling him but in vain.

Karan:Monu mein ne tumhe humesha dard hi Diya hai ...

She locked her lips with his making him shut the mouth.

They were talking in middle of kissing and both crying.

Monu: Tum mujhe kabhi dard nahi diya Karan

Karan : Mein tumhe dard mein dekh nahi sakta monu..

Monu:I know...isliye toh tum mujhe kush rakte ho...mere khayal rakhte ho..

Karan:Lekin mein ne hi dard diya tha na pahle .

She deepened the kiss and sucked his lips.

Monu:No never !! Mere Karan mujhe kabhi dard de hi nahi sakta

Karan cupped her face and kissed her hardly.

Karan:I love you monu ...I love you so much ...mein tumhara Bina nahi reh sakta

Monu: Kuch dher pehle keha rahta mujhe ki dhur raho woh kya?

He kissed her even more harder and held her tightly in his arms.

Karan:Woh mein dhar Gaya tha kahi tumhe mere wajase chot...

She sat in his lap keeping her legs around his waist . She hugged him tightly and kept his head to her chest.He hugged her back ever more tighter hiding his face in her wetting her dress with his tears .She was caressing his hair

They both are sitting in middle of bed .

Monu:Kabhi math soch na aisa..mujhse dhoor Jane ki koshish bhi mat karna samjhe...mein bhi tumse dhoor Jana chahti ti kyunki meine socha tum mujh jaisa ladki koh deserve nahi karthe ho..but...I realised mein tumse dhoor nahi reh sakti Karan !! Bahut din se dil mein chupa ke rakhi hoon yeh baat Karan....ki....I love you!! I love you so much !!You mean my world...

He looked up at her and pulled her more closer .

Karan:Kab se?

Monu: Jab tum mere jaan bachaye ho na woh hospital mein .. mission ke waqt tab se..aur tum?

Karan: Jabse mein tumhe kharib se dekna shuru kiya tab se ....aur tum mujhe ab tak kyun nahi kaha ?!

Monu:Woh ..u don't deserve me Karan..mere jaisa impure ladki ko ..

He held her head and kissed her lips .

Karan:Tum impure nahi ho monu !!

Monu:But Mera past...

Karan:I don't give a F about that !! Mere liye tum sabse best ..sabse pure hearted ladki ho !!

Monu:Lekin meri body pure nahi hai...

Karan: As I said I don't give a F !! Mujhe pata nahi kaun tumhe kya kiya..jaan na bhi nahi chata jab tak tum khud bologi...bologi nahi to bhi no problem..mein tumse pyaar kiya monu in all ways ...mere liye toh duniya ke sabse beautiful ladki tumhi ho !!

Monami rested her head with his and was tearing up in happiness.

Monu:Humesha Mera saath rahoge na??

Karan:Humesha !!

Monu:Mujhe protect karoge na humesha ??

Karan:Har waqt !!

Monu:Aise hi pyaar karoge na zindagi bhar ?!

Karan:Har zindagi mein !!

Monu:You will heal me right ?!

Karan: Hmm...and you will heal me right with your love .

Monu looked at him .

Monu:Haa...mein tumhara saara dard nikhal dunga meri jaan !!

Saying it she kissed him passionately .

He made her lay on bed and came upon her.

They kissed passionately. A kiss filled with lots of passion ,love ,care and many unsaid promises .

They kept hugging,kissing and caressing eachother talking about their love for eachother the whole night .

Later they slept hugging eachother so tightly that their bodies melted into one another's making them look they are one .

~•||•~

Thats it !! Hope you liked it !!

Ignore grammatical mistakes

Do vote and comment

Thank you

Love ❤️
Co-ziddidil

STAY SAFE.STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY.