Thank Y'all!!!

Hey y'all, I know I gotta post some more chapters and gone head finish this book lol. But I have to show my appreciation first.

I have been writing since elementary school lol!! I remember taking book paper and making books. Designing the outside and writing on the inside with little drawings!! Ofc they were kid friendly lol and I lovedddd giving them to my grandma as a gift.

I always said "just watch!! I'm gone make a boom and get so many reads!!". I'm happy to see my dream slowly come true before my eyes.

I spent years reading books and making paper books. Fun fact my fav princess was Belle cause she kept her nose in a book!! But to get on topic!!

I want to say thank you for the votes and the comments I do have. Even if it isn't much now, it is a start. God knows..I held back cause I thought I would never get any reads.

I love having a wild imagination and I love that my wild imagination is why I can write books!! So I want to AGAIN, say thank you!!! I will be dropping the final chapters soon!! If I'm doing the math right, we might have 5-7 chapters left!!

Saturday, I will be dropping 2 full chapters leaving us with only a few left. But I do have a book coming out soon!! I hope y'all follow to read it and enjoy the new one just as much!!

LET'S GET THE COUNTDOWN STARTED!!!