Next Book In The Series

BROKEN HOPE (Broken Redemption Book 3)

While tortured and held captive as a prisoner of war, she became my reason to keep breathing. The force that fueled my will to fight. To survive.

When I woke after the rescue to discover the life I thought I was coming home to was but a figment of my imagination, hallucinations brought about by pain, desperation, and isolation... it nearly broke me.

Fifteen years since I first lost her, at last, we have a second chance. Holding her in my arms, finally feeling the warmth of her skin as she melts under my touch, is like a dream. She and her two little girls are now as essential to my existence as the air I breathe.

However, just as things start falling into place, the universe steps in, threatening to take it all away. I used to think that choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved, but now I see that in choosing her and her children, I have the chance to reclaim all that I lost. They are my salvation. My true path to redemption.

Which is why I'll leave no stone unturned, why I will scorch this world to the ground if that's what it takes to save them.

And when I do, I will fight to convince her once and for all they are meant to be mine, just as I was destined to be theirs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BROKEN COURAGE is Book 3 of the Broken Redemption Series which must be read in order. For the best experience be sure to start with Book 1 BROKEN VOWS.

BROKEN COURAGE (Broken Redemption Book 3) is OUT NOW and can be found under my profile.