a tale between vampires and guardians

Once upon a time there was a girl vampire named Victoria Val Dragomir and she lived in a town called Romania in a house with her family their names are Joseph dragomir and Tammie dragomir and James dragomir they lived on hospitality bag blood James was the bad vampire in the family he loved real bag blood he always packed up from the hospital and has a secret room full of real bag blood in boxes. Then one day at Morgenstern middle school Victoria's first day she came into class and sat down at the back of the classroom and the teacher came in the room and said hello class we have a new student her name is Victoria Val Dragomir it's her first day and I expect for y'all to be nice to her Victoria please take a seat next to Caleb Morgenstern she sat down and took out of her phoenix backpack a notebook and started drawing her fantasy imagination. After class her teacher said she is so happy to have her in her class and for her to have a good day

    Past

Caleb Dhampir the cool one he is a vampire but not a good one that means long ago before val dragomir was even born there was a huge war between vampires and guardians it first started when val dragomir was kidnapped by Luciano Dhampir Luciano is a guardian that turned bad he captured her when she was 8 years old she was locked in a room and was only allowed out for dinner she was rescued 6 months later by her father he moved to Romania to keep her safe till she becomes a teen and that's when he gave her freedom and enrolled her into middle school after being homeschooled she never will know why she was held captive. But her dad and her brother will always know why she was.

     Present day

Val Dragomir was walking home from school and she looked over her shoulder and Caleb was following her she stopped and said why the heck are you following me he said I wanted to talk to you and she was like ok she said my name is Val hey he said hi my name is Caleb he said why are you walking home alone in the dark she said I can handle myself in the dark she came near her house and said goodbye to Caleb and went into the house to see her mom making bloody mary's val asked can I have one her mom said sure then her son came down from his nap and said who woke me up from my slumber and val said sorry brother I was really thirsty and their dad came down and said hey family it's almost time for your blood routine drink that down then go to coffin sleep they said yes dad and mom and val stay away from a boy named Caleb he's not good enough for you notmorning my little vamplings they all finished their drinks and val went into her room and brushed her vamp teeth and used her Bloodrayine mouth wash and spit it out after swishing it around her vamp teeth and then she opened up her velvet coffin and went to sleep along with her brother and the rest of the familia opened up their velvet coffins and went to sleep.
The next day val woke up from her brother being loud drinking so she woke up and brushed her vamp teeth and drank her formula that disguised her vamp form and went downstairs to blood breakfast.