𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬

Love, Esther

A Bridgerton love story. 

"In vain have I struggled

"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feeling will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." 

- Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

: ¨·.·¨ :

' ·. 𝜗ৎ

DESCRIPTION

Esther Bridgerton, second oldest daughter of the esteemed Bridgerton family, is a young lady of 18. After years of living in Daphne's shadow, she is ready to become the perfect wife for a lucky suitor. Match making will become a commodity in her life as her mother sets her up with the perfect gentleman to marry. Against all her wishes, Esther's walls come crumbling down when she meets Theo Sharpe, a young apprentice at a nearby printing shop.

AESTHETICS

Esther Bridgerton (18 y/o)

Theo Sharpe (19 y/o)

: ¨·.·¨ :

' ·. 𝜗ৎ

AUTHORS NOTE

The selection of books on Wattpad that pertain to Theo Sharpe are very few, but the number of books involving him and a character other than Eloise are fewer. I wanted to write something different than I normally do, so a character the readers can relate to and connect with, I thought, was the way to go. Esther is an ambitious young girl, with some confidence issues. She struggles with disappointing her friends and family, as she wants to be well-liked by everyone. 

In this story Eloise does not love, or even meet Theo. She will go about other means to solve the identity of Whistledown. This will be an ongoing story until I decide I'm satisfied with the ending. Even now, I have an Idea of what I want the ending to be, but I am one of those writers who loves feedback and If anyone feels inclined to comment something they'd like to see happen in Love, Esther, please do as I'm always in need of ideas. 

Thank you for clicking on my story, I hope you enjoy! 

All the characters in this story belong to Julia Quinn, besides Esther Bridgerton and Caroline the Ladymaid.