The Story

A few days have passed in the academy and I am the center of attraction. At first it was fun but later I realized that its hard to stay here because of the constant abuses that I got from these different people who I considered as my friends. *Ichika Narrates*

Luckily there was this guy who came in this school at first We believed him to be a guy but constant accidents and later on revealing that he was indeed a she but regardless she was unlike the other friends that I have. She's gentle and considerate of my emotions, she was the perfect one if I think about it, yes she likes me but I'm afraid of the others as I let the days go by, Hopefully she is still there when I have the courage to stand up for myself.

Yes I act like a dense person in front of them even to the person who I cherish the most beside my sister of course, everyday I have to struggle this constant abuses and such.

Cecilia:" mr. Ichika where are youuuu? "

Houki:" Ichikaaaa!!! ! "

Laura :" Bride where are you? "

Lingyin:" Whereee areee youuu? "

As I see Charlotte in their back and the four passes by before she speaks I got her arm and locked ourselves in the near room where the four would search for her but luckily I was not noticed.

Ichika Narrates:* Before she could utter any words I kissed her which suprises us both I know this may get a negative response but her body language seems to react to it positively to which Im kind of glad and after that we nodded to each other as if we understand the situation. "

Charlotte narrates:* I was shocked at the time that he pulls me in this locker as I was about to speak he suddenly kissed me out of nowhere, is this the dream that I got but when he did the nod I think I knew now that probably he likes me. I mean who does to a girl right? But of course how would my friends react,  He kissed me I mean. "

Charlotte and Ichika were overflowing with emotions as that kiss seemingly got the connection between the two much brighter and much tighter.

Charlotte went out first as she acts like she ran and she told the four girls that she came from the bathroom due to her wanting to do her stuff.

Ichika then walks up seemingly thr four other girls were excited as always in his presence but Charlotte and Ichika knew their score at least for now the two would need to keep this as a secret.

Of course there will be the daily quarrels between the girls but Charlotte recently doesnt mind as she knew the score between her and Ichika and recently the two would sneak out at night just to gaze upon the moon and spend time without the others.

Though at the  same time Laura and the others would speculate as Charlotte is not on her usual I want Ichika also for her,

Houki:*" Isn't it strange that every time we fight about Ichika. Charlotte doesnt mind or often times tried to protect him and more considerate of his feelings? "

Laura:* " What do you mean? "

Lingyin:*" Something smells fishy? "

Cecilia:* " I fear for something that occurs should we investigate?. *

Lingyin:" Charlotte is gentle with him even before so I don't mind it. "

Houki:" Dont be so overconfident Ling. "

Laura:" Then what do you propose ha, "

Cecilia:" Should we seperate ourselves at night some of us Occupy Charlotte and the others to Ichika. "

Laura :" I VOLUNTEER TO BE AT MY BRIDE'S SIDE! "

Cecilia : ----. "

As Houki covered her mouth and Volunteers also..

But they didnt know that the two were hiding near their location as Charlotte is kind of suspicious with their friend's antics.

Ichika:*" Charl, lets admit it soon enough I mean I'm scared of the constant abuses but. "

Charlotte:" I know I've witnessed most of it but Ichika I fear for your safety. "

Ichika :" It doesnt matter to me if they continue like this. "

Someone watches them from above as it is revealed to be Tatenashi.

Tatenashi:" Awww so sad looks like my little Ichika has a girlfriend... Hmmm since I'm still your protector and Im stronger than any of them anyways. "

Tatenashi:" Also your sister has been suspicious I've watched some of your dates and recorded them how high school life, the kisses awwwww so sweet this man Ichika is so caring. "

Ichika and Charlotte blushes

Ichika:" Wait Chifuyuu nee knowsss? "

Tatenashi:" Yes! "

Ichika:" Does she know? "

Tatenashi :" Everything, by next week those girls would be reprimanded for their constant abuse it may seem like your sister doesn't care but she's hands on.

She even had some plans for their punishment as we speak and as for you Charlotte she has a gift. "

Charlotte:" A gift from Orimura Sensei? "

Tatenashi:" Yes please approach her by tommorow for her gift, Ichika please be there also as you may like the gift your sister, she's kind of a different type of person in these things. "

Charlotte :" Okay as you say so. "

Tatenashi:" Dont worry about their spying the school has made sure that their IS wont work on school premises when its not on practice but Orimura Sensei also made upgrades to both your IS via transmission for defenses and offenses whenever you need some protection when I'm not here. "

Charlotte:" Ichika looks like your sister is. "

Ichika :" Thank you Chifuyuu nee, "

Tatenashi :" Lets go Charlotte, Ichika and make our preparations. "

The trio went back as it seems that there are different reactions from this scenario with that in mind what would happen to the next part.

Story is written by Mikeratto

I've rushed this part since Im at work

Thank you guys