𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3- 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑨𝒔𝒔

𝑨/𝑵- 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔 :) 𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝑪𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒓, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅! ;) 𝑻�...

𝑨/𝑵- 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔 :) 𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝑪𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒓, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅! ;) 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚!

You were breathing heavily as she knocked you down again. You were getting very annoyed with yourself for not being able to hold your ground longer and for not being able to defeat her. Your swordsmanship has improved greatly along with your speed and stamina from the daily jogs around the island. She smirked down at you and gave you a hand ,which you gladly took, to help you back up.

"You're getting better! So don't feel discouraged, it's taken me a long time to get here." She seemed sad as she said those words. You looked at her as she stared into the sky. You wouldn't admit it but, you were worried about her. "How old are you anyways? I've been meaning to ask you.." She looked at you with a large grin. "How old do you think I am?~" You thought for a moment, you knew she looked pretty young but you didn't actually believe that she was that young.

"You look like you're in your early twenties but I have a strong gut feeling that you're a lot older than that, correct?" She giggled at your answer. She thought it was amusing. "Hm, you're very right. I'm a couple centuries old, give or take~" You looked at her with a sort of surprise but no surprise at all. You expected her to be pretty old since she looks like someone out of Greek Mythology. "I kind of expected that but also didn't." She laughed again and patted your head.

"Now, let's begin again."

8 years later...

You finally beat Calypso at the age of fourteen and have been working as hard as possible since then. Getting up early for a morning jog, sword practice then sparring, you also freshened up on some of your martial arts skills from when you were younger. "I'm so tired~!"

She merely laughed at you as you both walked towards a cliff with a beautiful view of the beach that connected the island to the beautiful crystal clear ocean, which was surprisingly calm today. Calypso seemed a bit off when you both arrived to the cliff and you looked into the distance and spotted a pirate ship coming towards the island.

Your adrenaline spiked as you saw recognized whose ship it was. None other than the Yonko himself, Whitebeard. You were extremely nervous which Calypso noticed and gently ruffled your hair. "Calm down, I'm sure you're aware whose ship that is but don't worry too much." You looked at her with shock. "'Not worry'? That's impossible! That's a Yonko's ship!"

She smirked at you slyly and you gulped as she moved closer. "But, you do like some of the people on that ship, do you not?~" Your face turned a light shade of pink as she whispered those words into your ear. You leapt backwards and started yelling at her while she was laughing like a maniac.

Little did you both know that the people aboard that ship could see the both of you, not very clearly but enough to make out both of your figures. They were confused to say the least, they didn't think the island had any inhabitants. Since it was so remote and far from most other islands. But nevertheless, you both were there pushing and shoving each other and laughing like crazy.

"Oh my god! Come on! Let's go back home already, I really hope they couldn't see us..." Calypso wiped the corner of her eyes from tears of laughter and nodded her head as you raced towards the little cottage. You were pretty damn fast from your hellish training which was nice but Calypso was always right behind you. "Maybe this is the start of your journey~" You laughed and looked at her like she was crazy. "I doubt it, I have a feeling that I shouldn't become a pirate so soon at least, maybe later."

She sighed and sat down on a nearby rock. "Why are you sitting? Aren't we going to go inside?" She merely chuckled and looked at you. "Well, they should be docking right about now and soon they'll venture into the deep forest that covers most of this island and find our little cottage. Might as well just wait~" You rolled your eyes and went inside, back up to your room and looked through your notebook. You wrote down some important figures that were on Whitebeard's crew and the ones that ended up dying, which were only two but two of your favorites as well. Thatch and Ace, Thatch dies from Blackbeard AKA Teach and Ace dies from Akainu AKA Donut Lava Man.

You thought it might be a good idea to possibly join their crew and try to save Thatch but maybe you could save him without joining the crew as well... in the middle of your thought process Calypso called down to you. You knew what that implied and you were nervous to meet some of your favorite characters in real life. It felt almost surreal.

"I'll be down in a moment!" You raced down the stairs and stopped at the door. You got the courage to open the door and you were met with Calypso in your face. You stumbled backwards at that jumpscare. You held your heart as it was about to jump out of your chest. She just giggled. "What the hell?!" You lunged at her and she merely dodged and smirked at you. Your eye slightly twitched at her teasing. "You've got to be kidding me..." You stood up straight and brushed the dust off of yourself. You looked to your side with a cold gaze and met the eyes of the people you were just talking to yourself about.

Marco, Ace, Thatch, and Izo.

Secrets Of The One Piece
——————————————
•The four of them are intrigued with the dynamic of you and Calypso but more interested in you

•The World Government just found out about you recently

•Calypso finds your reactions incredibly cute