Chapter-2

It's been 1 month since Ruhan and Nandu started talking. Nandu was sitting in the class, and was chatting with Ruhan.

Ruhan:- Nandu I want to say you something.

Nandu:- To me?

Ruhan:- Yes, Hope you will not get angry on me.

Nandu:- Hey don't be nervous, Say what you want to say?

Ruhan:- Actually I love you.

Nandu:- Nice joke. Hahaha

Ruhan:- Hey, I am not joking. I seriously love you.

Nandu:- ohh okay.

Ruhan:- Hey, don't stop talking with me. Please. 

Nandu:- Actually I don't want to be in relationship for now. Firstly I want to complete my 12th. 

Ruhan:- No problem. I will wait for you. 

Time skips.

The conversation between Nandu and Ruhan had escalated. Now both of them used to talk the whole day. It had been 2 months since Ruhan proposed to Nandu. 

Now Nandu also had feelings for Ruhan and she had decided to say yes to Ruhan.

Nandu:- Mahi, I am thinking of accepting Ruhan's proposal.

Mahi:- Are you sure about it.

Nandu:- Yes. You know He is really a nice guy. I really love him yrr.

Mahi:- Okay just tell him yes.

Nandu:- Okay I will tell him tomorrow.

Next Day. Date 28 December 2016.

Nandu:- Hii Ruhan.

Ruhan:- Hii babu.

Nandu:- Ruhan I want to say you something.

Ruhan:- What?

Nandu:- Ruhan, I love you.

Ruhan:- Do you really love me.

Nandu:- Yes I really love you Ruhan. 

And hence their relationship started. Now they were in relatioship. 

And now Nandu was very happy. Why shouldn't she be happy, after crying so much she got from someone love. She would happily informing everyone about her happiness. She could not handle this happiness. 

She was so happy that her feet did not remain on the ground. She had considered herself a princess. Ruhan was everything to her. Everything.

It had been two weeks since their relationship started. But now Ruhan used to give less time than her. And Nandu also used to fight with him for time. But she had to understand because it was a question of his career.

Ruhan used to live in Hyderabad in hostel, he was in First year of BTech. So she understand the situation and finally she stopped fighting with him. 

Ruhan reduced his attention to Nandu. Now Nandu started remaining very calm again. Started feeling sad. The fear of losing Ruhan had settled in her heart.  She again started crying alone because of the fear of losing Ruhan.

Time passed like this. There is no improvement in their relationship. It was not that Ruhan did not give even a little time to Nandu. Bas us nahi deta roz roz time. It just he didn't give her time every day.

But whenever Ruhan gave even a little time to Nandu, she used to smile the whole day. Was happy the whole day. He was so important to her. 

2 months passed like this.

Date 29th March 2017.

Today Nandu and Ruhan were going to meet for the first time. Nandu was very happy today, why wouldn't she be happy today with her love who was going to meet her?

It was the first day of Navratri. Nandu had a fast, and why not, She called Mata Rani as her mother. Nandu had reached the lake before time. But he did not come even on time, perhaps he was busy with some work.

That poor girl, hungry and thirsty, was waiting for him in the sun. But the funny thing is that something else is visible on his face except happiness. After waiting for 2 hours he finally came. As soon as Nandi saw him, her heart started beating loudly. 

He had brought a bike, dark complexion, sweet smile. Ufff Nandu fell in love with him again and again. Nandu did not make a complaint, but he gave her an explanation for coming late.

Then both of them went to the movie. Movie name:- Badrinath ki Dulhaniya. And she lost her first kiss with him. Yes It was her first. And she got malted in his touch. She didn't regrate about it till now, because it was not lust, it was love AT LEAST FOR HER. 

Everything was going well, but it is said that when fate itself wants to break us, how can anyone else unite us?

And same goes with Nandu. 

Always Nandu was the one who messaged him but Ruhan used to just reply to her messages, sometimes even ignoring her. Then one day Nandu stopped messaging him.

Then she saw that there was neither any call nor any message from him. Nandu was very eager to talk him but she restrained herself. She was missing her like hell, but still she controlled herself. 

Days started skipping

It was Sunday, Nandu was coming from classes when Rohan's message came. He was angry with her as to why she was not messaging him. It is not that Nandu never tried to tell him, but Rohan never took him seriously.

Messages

Ruhan:- You are too busy, aren't you?

Nandu:- No, you said you had to study, so I thought why bother?

Ruhan:- So just stop giving me excuses. You don't have time for me, but you have time to talk your friends.

Nandu:- No it's not like that. Trust me. I just don't wanted to disturb you in your studies, that's why I wasn't messaging you.

Ruhan:- You don't love me right.

Nandu:- No it's not like that. I really love you.

Ruhan:- Bye. I have to go.

And he started ignoring her very bedly. 

Now Nandu was scared, the fear of losing Rohan had settled in her heart. Now she started messaging him day and night and apologizing to him. 

But Ruhan's heart did not melt. Nandu again started crying the whole night. Nandu didn't stop messaging her even after no reply.

Time skip to next week.

Nandu had just put her phone down after having dinner and went to sleep when her brother checked her phone. And Nandu was crying and sleeping, unaware of the coming storm.
.
.
.
.
Sorry reader. I know the story is not that interesting. Trust me it's really easy to write imaginary story, but it's really difficult to write the thing which is real. 

This is book is not going to be contain much chapter, as it's really difficult for me writing all the thing.

Till then just support me lil. Please.

Thanks. Next chap will updated soon.