00 | prelude

two broken souls.....

" She keeps leaving me everytime things get rough, Hazel. I don't know what to do, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑨𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒉.'' I sobbed into my Hazel's arms.

'' You two are both people dealing with different kinds of heart-ache and trauma, you need heal and love yourself Christian. Then you can love 𝑨𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒉." She embraces me and rocks us back and forth.

now presenting;

' How to love : 𝑨𝑨𝑳𝑰𝒀𝑨𝑯 '

AALIYAH INNAYA NKOSI-AMIN, is a young model from France, now a 18 legal adult she moves too the states to get away from
her abusive mother and stepfather. Now living in New York City she starts a part-time job at her father's tattoo shop.
Shortly after starting work she devlops a close bond with all her co-workers. 21-year-old

CHRISTIAN RODRIGUEZ-WALKER, is a taleneted young man. He can draw, sing, play the guitar, and might be the best tattoo artist in New York City. Christian is from a country town in North Carolina; He was always
deemed different from his peers due to his tattoos, piercings, and his style. But this young man has endured so much heart break to the poing he can't seem to love anyone. Not even Aaliyah.

THE TWO of them have grown fond of eachother ever since the two met,
they like eachother a lot; but there's a line between liking and loving somebody. The pair are two broken indviuals, so how can you love someone if you yourself is broken?

TRIGGER WARNINGS

TRIGGER WARNINGS

swearing

sex

abuse (sa, emotional, verbal)

mental issues ( depression, anixtey, ptsd )

self harm

eating disorders

mentions of murder

lgbtq relationships [ this really shouldn't bother anyone ]

viewer discretsion is advised.

AUTHORS NOTE :

i'm a new writer so constructive crtitism is always welcome, but flat-out bullying on the otherhand isn't! I am a person with feelings, be nice with critisim . ( this is my first time actually being serious about publishing a book )

This isn't really a book about love. There is elements of heartbreak and my MMC is very self-entitled ( character devlopment will happen! )

This book is rated MATURE but I totally understand if you're under 18 reading this, I myself am a highschool student. Be MATURE .

I tend to use realstic elements in my book, tiktok trends for example. If you see tiktok humor as 'cringy' I would advise you not to read .

I will not put and warning's on any chapters with smut or swearing since it's in the tw's of the book but I will put tw's for any chapter relating to, sa, sh, trafficking, and eating disorders since these might actually trigger people .

I'm not a fluent spanish speaker nor am I fluent in any other launguge in this book, now if you're a native speaker and the sentence doesn't make sense please tell me !

I love reading comment's on others book so comment on mines, give you're opinions, make jokes, ask questions, and have fun .

I also don't mind if you self promote books in the comments i'll gladly read them :-)

use these settings for the best experience ;)

Published by iyadadoll, 2024

This book is a work of fiction. The names, characters, and events in this book are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any similarities to real people, places, or events are entirely coincidental.

How to love : 𝑨𝑨𝑳𝑰𝒀𝑨𝑯

First edition. May, 2024.

Copyright © 2024 iyadadoll.

All rights reserved. Neither this book, nor any parts within it may be sold or reproduced in any form without permission.