ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

En başından başla

A cartoon.

"You're not seriously going to watch a cartoon, are you?" Aaron scoffed and looked up.

It was a movie call "The Aristocats".

"No, I will," I fold my arms and start the movie.

"What are you? Eight?" He sighs and shakes his head in disbelief.

"Please be quiet," I roll my eyes and watch it, I couldn't understand anything from the movie since it was in Arabic. But I still watched it.

"Do you even know Arabic?" Aaron raises a brow and looks questioning to me.

"No, but I can't change the language. It's the only language for the movie," I explain and tilt my head while watching it.

"How pathetic," a grin widens on his face.

"Don't laugh. I bet you don't understand a single word of what they're saying too," I defended myself and gave him a small death stare.

"Guess what," he smirks.

"What"

"I can speak Arabic," his gaze travels back to the TV, with an amused chuckle.

"No you cannot," I say in disbelief.

"Oh, I can"

"No way," my jaw dropped, and I look back madly at the TV. Arabic always had been a language I wanted to learn but there was no opportunity for me to learn it.

"Yes way," he grins.

I scoff and turn off the movie.

"Im tired. I am making myself bed ready," I fold my arms and take out a matching satin pastel pink pyjamas set out of our shared closet.

"What? Couldn't handle me being better than you?" He laughed in a very mockingly manner.

"You're not better than me," I point out.

"Oh really?"

"Just because you know Arabic doesn't mean you're a genius. I am fluent in six languages too," I started to argument why he wasn't nearly as intelligent as me.

"Six? Well that's cute. I am fluent in seven," he smiles innocently, his answer making my jaw drop.

"You're not serious are you?" I gasped.

No way. He wasn't going to beat me in this debate.

"Oh, dead serious, love," he grins.

"You're not worry of wasting my time. I will change now," I grumble and walk to the bathroom, changing my white summer dress to the pyjama set.

He wasn't serious, was he?
I be he was only lying.

There could be no way that he was fluent in seven languages.

Shaking my head in disbelief, I swiftly take out the bow out of my hair and put it on the bathroom sink.

After that I walk back to the bedroom, with the view of Aaron in grey sweatpants and a white shirt.

"Take a picture it'll last longer, love," he smirks and folds his arms, when he catches me starring.

"I'm sleeping on the couch," I change the topic, not liking being caught starring.

"You're joking right?" Aaron gives me an annoyed look.

"No," I shake my head, clearly not liking the idea of sharing a bed with some man.

"Just get in," he sighs and pets the place next to him.

"Over my dead body," I shake my head again and fold my arms calmly.

"I hate stubborn people," he rubs his forehead and gets up. "You can have the bed. I'll sleep on the couch"

"What? No need"

"Just, please be quiet," he rolls his eyes and takes place on the couch I sat on and makes a gesture with his hands, signing me to go to the bed.

"Fine," I sigh and lay down, looking up at the ceiling.

─── ⋆。°✩ AUTHORS NOTE:
I'm striving to put more effort into this book than my previous ones, and I would greatly appreciate if you could kindly point out any grammatical errors you may notice while reviewing it.