ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

ARRANGED MARRIAGE
————✮⋆˙————

─── ⋆。°✩ PART TWOAfter our little conversation Aaron left me all alone to myself again

─── ⋆。°✩ PART TWO
After our little conversation Aaron left me all alone to myself again.

I hated him. I really didn't like him, just in one day he managed to get on my nerves, make me curse and absolutely hate him.

The worst about him was, that he was handsome. I caught myself staring at him more than I should be.

All this in just one day, making me wonder what was wrong with me.

"I'm back," I hear his annoying voice from the bedroom door and meet eyes with him.
In his hands a pair of new nude coloured pointe shoes.

"What are those for?" I furrowed my brows not knowing what to think of his behaviour.

"Are you stupid, love? Those are for you," he threw them gently on the bed, his gaze travelling to the sofa on which I sat at.

I gasped. The audacity he had, to call me stupid was shocking.

"I thought only those who cannot express themselves intelligently would resort to such crude substitutions in vocabulary. That's what you said earlier, wasn't it? How sad that you now in that category too," I fired back and fold my arms.

He laughed amused "Do you want me to call you dumb in a nice way? Well, how about this? Wisdom has been chasing you, for your whole life, but you've always been faster," a polite smile covering his face, with rude intentions hidden under.

"Oh so if I wanted to insult you in a nice way, this would be OK?: I don't expect you to be a genius. Just a common sense would be nice," I wrinkle my nose, strands of my dark brown hair falling in my face because the pink bow in it was starting to loosen.

"Your desperate attempts of trying to look intelligent and educated are entertaining to watch, sweetheart," he grins and sits down on the bed, throwing the new ballet shoes on my lap. "Here, I got these for you, since the other ones look like they've been through hell twice"

I take them and put them next to my old ones "Do you wait for a thank you? Because keep on waiting," I roll my eyes.

"Oh, wow how rude of you," he says sarcastically and lays down on his back on the bed.

"I can't stand you," I sigh and put my head on the sofa.

"Well guess what? I don't care," he answers, not fazed the slightest.

"Shut up"

"No"

I sighed and looked at the TV in front of me.
It wasn't common to have TVs here. Since the Reestablishment destroyed many things.
My attention quickly shifted to it and I searched for the remote.
After fixing it on the table I turn on the TV, the channels weren't functioning of course but there were some movies that were on it.