ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

ARRANGED MARRIAGE
————✮⋆˙————

─── ⋆。°✩ PART ONEEver wondered about the existence of humans? Why we are on this planet? What is the purpose of life? Do multiverses exist?

─── ⋆。°✩ PART ONE
Ever wondered about the existence of humans? Why we are on this planet? What is the purpose of life? Do multiverses exist?

Questions. Questions. Questions.

I always wondered about life, asked myself questions. Questions about everything.
And since the first two days of our two week long honeymoon, I had plenty of time alone, meaning more questions to think about.

I didn't like it here. Somewhere in Asia.
I didn't even know the exact sector we were at since I wasn't the one who planned our honeymoon nor did that man, my now so called husband.

My father was the supreme commander of Europe, Aaron's father the supreme commander of North America.
They had many conflicts, too many.
Until they came to an arrangement, to marry their children, to arrange a marriage, and so did they.

My own father married me to a heartless idiot. I normally wasn't the person to judge because you never know what someone may have been through but I couldn't help it, the only thing he has said to me was "Yes" when he was to say that he legally wanted to marry me.

I think that he set his mind on the fact that
it's my fault that we both are in this situation.
The reason why he'd think this is because of my existence, if I weren't alive he wouldn't have to marry me.

But this being my fault is total nonsense.
He's a fool. A stupid ass-
I normally would have been the last person on earth to swear because only unintelligent people use such cruel substitutions in their vocabulary but I was able make an exception for him.

My gaze shifted through the room, hanging at my ballet shoes. They looked like they've been through hell, which they have been of course.
The stupid thing about my pointe shoes were that I had to break them every time and modify them so that they would fit me better.

"You're doing ballet?" A calm voice asked, making me turn around. Aaron was standing at the doorframe, I hadn't seen him since the honeymoon started. He was fine for two whole days.

"Where have you been?" I fold my arms ignoring his question.

"I asked first, love. So answer me," he raises an eyebrow and takes a step forward to the bed I was sitting on.

"Don't call me that. I'm not your lover," I tell him calmly, my gaze wondering back to my pointe shoes.

"Still waiting for an answer," he answers just as calmly.

I didn't know what to say. Normally people are puns me weren't as calm as me but that was fine, I understood people's behaviours. I studied them for years, making me even feel pity when someone tries to put me down because I knew why they did. Mostly when people put someone down it was because of insecurity, it often was something like an ego boost when they took away people's confidence.

"My, my, my you're in your own little world aren't ou?" He asks amused as if he just read my mind.

"Why would you come to such an assumption?" I raise a brow, interested in how he viewed me as a person.

"It's just something about your behaviour," he walks over to my pointe shoes, with an expression that tells me that it's not the only reason why he thinks that way, but I decide not to dig into that topic furthermore.

"You know, they told me you're a hopeless romantic," Aaron scoffs and crouches down to the pale pink shoes.

"And who exactly said such a thing?" I watch his every motion and tilt my head.

"That doesn't matter," he says and takes the shoes in his hands while inspecting them.

"Well, I think that love is a great thing," I voice my opinion, my eyes not leaving him.

"As I said, you are a hopeless romantic, sweetheart. Love is only an illusion," he looks inside of the shoes while saying such thing with a neutral look on his face.

"I don't want to remind you again. Don't call me pet names Aaron. You're a complete stranger," I get up and look down at him.

"I don't know much about ballet but i certainly know that you need a new pair of these," he says and changes the topics while throwing the shoes on the ground, causing it to give a small noise. "I bet your feet are bruised badly"

He gives the shoes a small side eye, the throw made them lay in a position that could let you see the big blood stains on them from all the dancing.

"You may be right," I nod, my eyes meet with his green ones.

"I'm always right"

"That's not true"

"But it is," Aaron smiles a bit provocative.

"No it's not because it's humanly not possible," I give him a stern look. He made me want to slap him. Making me stop thinking rational and just smack him in his disgusting and horrendous face.

Okay, his face wasn't disgusting. He was quite handsome, not just quite handsome, very handsome but still!

With every second I was busy with my thoughts I could see the smirk he slowly started to form to grow bigger.

"I don't like your smirk. Stop smirking, it's annoying," I fold my arms, scoffing. Why was he smiling like that?

"No"

"You stupid dipshit," I fire almost surprised that I sweared.

"Such unfortunate language." Aaron shakes his head. "Only those who cannot express themselves intelligently would resort to such crude substitutions in vocabulary." A pause. "Is it because I irritate you, love?

Am I making you nervous?" He laughs. "You seem to be struggling to hold yourself together."

"I told you not to call me that!" I grit my teeth, furrowing my brows. What was he doing to me? I never get this angry.

"It's quite amusing," he laughs again.