~ Rules ~

Rules are made so that things work in a certain way and in harmony.

Below is list of rules that each participant must follow. Not abiding by those rules can lead to disqualification.

➼ Please make sure that your story follows Wattpad's Content Guidelines. If there's a presence of mature content in your story, make sure to mark it mature.

➼ Please follow this profile and akiimarvelous if you don't want to miss on the updates.

➼ Give a shout out to this book and tag akiimarvelous and @BullyingPrevention

➼ You must read 3 chapters of the story assigned to you and you must write one review comment about 2-3 lines at the end of each chapter. Making multiple comments is allowed as it shows that you are engaged in the story but make sure to make only one review comment per chapter.

➼ Please be mindful of your words and the comments you make at each person's story. Remember, we all are rookies and not professionals so giving a hand of support would mean a lot.

➼ If a story that you have read previously comes back to you again, you can continue from where you have finished reading.

➼ Either your book must be marked complete or you must update regularly. I will check the consistency of the updates so that it won't be a problem during rotation.

➼ Minimum requirement of chapters is 7.

➼ If you wish to take a break, you can message akiimarvelous on her message board.

➼ Lastly, this profile aims to be for the people of this community. In no way there would be any malicious comments allowed against any other user.

Password is your favourite drama series.

After you are done reading the rules, head over to the next chapter to fill the form!